Meeting The Family...(Chapter Seventeen)

--/ / ARIA'S POV/ /--

I wake up with a white blanket over my face. I threw it off of me and went looking around the room. "Where are they!" I screamed out. I jumped off of the bed and winced feeling my legs ache. I look down and see my tattoo on my stomach was gone.

But I had a new one on my forearm. I didn't have time to think about my disappearing and new tattoo I needed to see them. I hear crying and I follow it. I hear her thoughts.

"Mommy..." I'm coming Jac, just keep crying. I walk into a room and see Klaus with two baby girls. He turns around and I see the look of shock in his eyes. "Aria... I ...I thought you had." I walk over to him and wince with every step but I manage a smile.

"Come on Klaus. I just defeated Iyana. Twice might I add. Killed her crazy ass sister. Sorry girls mommy has a potty mouth..." I look at them both and smile.

"...And I just gave birth. Do you really think death is going to keep you away from you and our girls." I kiss him on the lips and look down at the girls. I let my fingers touch their little hands and they grip them tightly.

"This one in your left arm is Adeline. And this one on the right, is Jacqueline." Klaus gave me a funny look. "How are you so sure about which twin is which?" I smirk.

"They were both there inside of me. I have a bond with them. Besides its a mom thing you wouldn't understand." Klaus chuckled and looked at the girls in his arms.

"They're lovely Aria...I'm glad that I can experience this with you." I smile at him and look at the babies again. "Hello Jacqueline and Adeline. I'm your mommy and this is your daddy. We both promise to protect you forever and never leave you.

This is a promise we will keep always and forever..."

THE END....

**PSHH YOU DIDN'T THINK I WAS GOING TO END IT THAT SOON DID YOU LOL I HAVE ONE MORE LONGER CHAPTER FOR YOU READER....IM GONNA CRY I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING ABOUT ARIA AND KLAUS....DO YOU GUYS WANT A STORY ABOUT THE TWINS LATER ON TOO? DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT HAPPY READING<3**