Nine

One week later

Jody was at work thinking about if he should try his new heating gel on Nicole or not. He knew it would be fun. Especially since last week all they did was feel each other up, getting to know each other body. No they haven't had sex yet. Jody felt like the time was near. He was ready for her. He tired walking around with a hard on around her. He can't even think about her with out having a hard on. Isn't that something? He never thought he would be so into a woman the way he is into her. All he think about is her.

"Excuse me?" A voice said behind Jody.

He cursed under his breath. Now who in there right mind, came in the back of his shop looking for him? They interrupted him thinking about Nicole. He will play nice, for now.

"Yes how may I help you?" Jody said turning around to face the lady. His eyes grew cold, and he went from happy to angry in 1.5 seconds.

This bitch had a lot of nervous showing her face in his store.

"What do you want Angel?" He said trying to calm him angrier down. It wasn't working.

You see he met Angel Hilton at a club in Charleston. They hit it off pretty good. He wouldn't say he love her. He didn't trust no female. So when he was about to let Angel in, she turn against on him.

Flashback

"Look Jody I'm pregnant, but I don't know if I'm going to keep the baby or not." Angel said to Jody over the phone.

"What you mean you don't know if you going to keep the baby? Was you fucking someone else or something?" Jody felt angrier enter his body.

"Now you know I wasn't fucking nobody. Nobody but you."

"Okay then what's the problem?" Jody frown up his face.

"I just not ready for a child right now. Bye Jody."

Jody throw his cellphone across the room. He can't believe that selfish bitch. How she just going to abort his child like that? He hated her. He saw her as the enemy.

Flashback over

"I came to tell you about your daughter." Angel smiled.

Jody didn't even notice the little girl behind Angel back. She peeked out at him. The little girl did had some of his features, but that don't necessarily mean that his child.

"You aborted my baby remember?" Jody said while clenching his teeth.

"No Jody I didn't. I couldn't go through with it. Aliyah is your child." Angel said.

"You know what you can do for me?" Jody said to Angel.

"Yeah what's that?" Angel smiled. She haven't had sex since Jody and if Jody wanted to have sex they can do it right now. She could tell her 2 years old daughter to cover her eyes.

"I want a DNA test done by the end of the week. Meet me at the clinic on Friday. Until then don't show your fucking face around me anymore." He said to Angel watching the smile drop off her face, to a frown. "Sorry about that little one." He said to the little girl.

Angel turned around and basically dragged the little girl out Jody work station.

Jody run his hand down his face. Just great. How he supposed to tell Nicole he may have a child. She look like the type who doesn't deal with baby mama drama.

"Shit!" Jody dropped his head holding it down.
*
*
*
*
"Earth to Jody." Nicole said waving her hands in front of his face.

Every since Jody showed up at her place. He was acting distant toward her and she didn't know why.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Jody asked rubbing his ear..

"Uh ohh what's wrong with you Jody?". Nicole said in concern. She knew when something was bothering him. He always mess with his ear.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm good." He smiled at her, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

Jody just sat right there and lie to her in her face. So that's what they doing now?

Nicole walked away from him. She really couldn't look at him right now. She can't believe it. Every guy she come in contact with always lying to her or using her. What is it about her?

"I think you should leave. Go work out whatever problems you got going on." Nicole said walking to her door to open it.

Jody just looked at her. Was she serious right now? She just going to kick him out like that? Jody wasn't up for anyone shit tonight. So he walked out her house.

He needed to go to a bar or something. Maybe if he sip on something. He will be placed in a better frame of mind then what he is in now.

He still can't get over the fact Nicole kicked him out her house like that. He know he was acting suspicious, but it was for a good cause though. Oh well, maybe it wasn't meant to be. He not chasing after no female who don't want to be chased. He didn't have time for it.

Yes he wanted to settle down, but how could he when the person he want to settle down with acting stupid for no reason.

He went to the bar and order Hennessey on ice. He needed something to calm him down. Why did his life have to be this way?

*********
What you think?

Will Jody be the father of Angel daughter Aliyah?

Was Nicole overreacting?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*