Fourteen

Nicole outfit in Media

Nicole made her way to Jody house before she go to work.

It has been a week since Aliyah got out the hospital. The police was unable to find Angel. So Jody was now in the process of getting all his parental rights. He wanted Nicole to sign her name on Aliyah new birth certificate, but Nicole refused. What if her and Jody didn't workout and he forbid her to see Aliyah? Then what? So she just will be that mother figure in Aliyah life until her and Jody get seriously involved with each other, if not then she don't know what she will do.

Nicole knocked on Jody door and waited for him to answer.

He answered the door with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Sweet Jesus. What was he doing to me? Nicole thought to herself as she stared at Jody body.

"Cole?" Jody called her name.

Her head snap up and stared at his face.

"Huh?" She had to swallow. Her mouth was suddenly dry.

"You want to come in?" Jody asked her.

"Uh yeah. I just stopped by to see Liyah before I go to work." Nicole stepped in Jody condo.

"You look good by the way, but Liyah not here. My parents just picked Liyah up, just before you came." Jody said shutting his door close.

"Oh okay, well I should be getting to work." Nicole said nervously. She couldn't stay in this condo with Jody with him in just a towel.

"Wait, I know you don't have to be the work for another hour. Chill with me." Jody said taking a seat on his couch.

Nicole you better get your ass out this condo with this man right now. His eyes is already raping you. You going to end up getting your ass in something you cant get out of. Nicole said to herself.

"Umm yeah s-sure I'll stay just for a little while." Nicole said looking everywhere, but at Jody.

"Why are you all the way over there? I wont bite." Jody said smirking at her. He had her right where he wanted her. He will tease her until she give in to him.

"I'm fine over here." Nicole said taking a seat in the recliner.

Jody just laughed at her. Yes he was still sitting with the towel wrap around his waist.

"Nicole? What are you afraid of?" Jody asked her with his head cocked to the side.

Nicole just stared at him. Boy oh boy he look good. Damn why didn't she just leave when she had the chance too? This man is really getting under her skin.

"Maybe I should go." Nicole said getting up to leave.

Jody jumped up out his seat and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Nicole gasped.

"No, don't leave me right now. We still have like another thirty minutes to chill with each other. You do want to chill with me right?" Jody said kissing her neck.

Nicole gasped again. Jody turned her around so she could face him. He lower his lips to her mouth and kissed her long and hard. She moaned into his mouth and deepened the kiss. Jody backed up towards the couch. He lower her to the couch and follow her down too. He laid on top of her kissing her lips. He moved his lips to her neck.

"Jody." Nicole moaned out his name.

"Let me give you something to think about while you at work." Jody whispered.

He continued to kissed down her body while her dress was still on. He pulled her dress up around her waist and took off her panties. Jody groaned at the sight before him. He never seen something so pretty. It was like she was so pure and so untouched. He was almost afraid to touch it. He just stared at it. It was also shaved clean. He like that. He placed Nicole legs on his shoulders and said a slight prayer before he dig into his meal. The lick of his tongue on her flesh was heaven to him. She taste so good on his tongue. The way Nicole was moaning his name and trying to push his head back, he could tell she was enjoying it too.

"Ahh Jody."

"Yeah baby, I'm making you feel good. You taste so good on my tongue." Jody said continuing to eat her out. He never want to stop, but the way Nicole was moving and her voice coming in short gasps, he knew she was close.

"Let it go baby. Cum on my tongue." Jody said swirling his tongue around her clit and sucked on it.

"Ahhhh, Jodyyy!"Nicole screamed before she came on his tongue.

Jody licked all over it up and stood up. He looked down at Nicole and smirk. She look like she was ready to go to sleep.

"You good bae?" Jody asked her.

She just nodded her head and sighed deeply.

That was so amazing. No man has ever made Nicole cum like that. She didn't even felt like going into work today, but she know she should.

She got up and walked into Jody bathroom with him right on her heels.

She had five minutes to shower before she had to go into work.

After her shower she kissed Jody goodbye, and told him she would see him later on that night.

*********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014!