Cashton*

new message from asston.irwin!

Ashton:hey babe! pick up some more condoms please?

Ashton: make sure to get my favourite for a surprise;)

Calum: Ashton! what did i say about texting me in class?

Ashton: not to...

Calum: thats ok classes were cancelled and that surprise better be good or i might punish you for getting me hard ;)

Ashton: it'll blow you away ;)

Calum: it better/

Calum: now why don't you prep yourself for me?

Ashton: yes daddy :)

Calum: do you have a cock Ring on?

Ashton: unnghh yess dadddyy!

Calum: tell me what you want right now baby;)

Ashton: i want your thick cock inside of me now Daddy!!!!

Calum: go into the closet in the bathroom and open the box i left on the floor baby ;)

Ashton: Neww Underwear Daddy Thank you!!!!!! (he's talking about thongs that girls wear)

Calum: i want you to put that on and go into the guest bedroom and take the box under the bed to our bed room DO NOT OPEN IT YET.

Ashton: ok daddy now what?

Calum: i want you to open it while your jerking yourself off.

Ashton: ok daddy!

Ashton: daddy!!!!!

Ashton: you did not!!!!!!!!

Calum: i sure did baby;)

Ashton: YOU GOT ME THE PURPLE VIBRATOR I'VE BEEN WANTING FOR WEEKS!!!!

Calum: yes baby, i want you to play with that until i get home ok? I'm gonna call you and i want to hear you scream. and don't even think about taking that cocking off or you won't be cumming for a week.

Ashton: ok daddy

their phone call...

Calum Asston;)

ngghh daddy how much longer are you gonna be?

not too long baby, now tell me how good that vibrator feels?

daddy it feels soo goood!!! why isn't it vibrating though?????

thats the best part. i get to control it. the louder you are the better it gets.

*calum turns the vibrator on to medium*

DDDDDAAAAAAAAADDDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

does that feel good baby?

it feels great daddy ! i wish it was you though.

*calum turns it up to the highest setting as ashton starts screaming*

dadddydyydyyy!!! im gonna come!!!! i don't think this cock ring can hold me back!!!

its ok baby you can come but with the cock ring on. I'm outside I'm gonna hang up now ok? your surprise can wait another day.

aaaaahhhhhhhahhhhhh!!!!! DADAAAAAAADDDDDDYYYYYY!

did you come baby?

yes daddy

ok ill be right up I'm gonna make you come 4 times tonight. maybe even try to go for our record.

*calum hangs up before ashton can reply and they go and have sex where ashton comes 6 times and breaks their record*

<><><><><><>

so another update like i promised!!!!! i wanted to see if i could write like smut texting????? nvm its sexting! :D haha anywhoooooo i made it cashton because they're already a couple in this book but ill write a muke one later on in the book but let me know if this was good and who knows? i might write another one within the next few updates!!! so i think i already told you in the last chapter how i might not be able to update next weekend because i have a soccer tournament. so just wait on it i might if i get the chance to!!!

ok don't get mad but i realized that i saved this update instead of publishing it on sunday and i didn't know until right now because i don't really check my story unless I'm going to update it or edit it.

SO SORRY!!!!!!!