Azalea Lily Potter

"I used to think the worst feeling in the world was losing someone you love, but I was wrong. The worst feeling in the world is the moment you realize you've lost yourself." (A.N 10 points to Gryffindor if you can guess the t.v show I quoted😊 )

Azalea Lily Potter (b. April 24th 1981) was a half-blood witch, was the youngest child and daughter of James and Lily Potter (nèe Evans). She was also the younger sister of Harry Potter, and one of the most famous witch of modern time along with her brother. In what proved to be a vain attempt to circumvent a prophecy, that stated a boy born at the end of July of 1980 could defeat him, Lord Voldemort attempted to murder her brother when she was only 3 weeks old. Voldemort murdered Harry and Azalea's parents as they tried to protect her and her brother shortly before attacking Harry himself. This early, unsuccessful attempt to vanquish Harry led to Voldemort's first downfall, marking the end of the First Wizarding War and to her and her brother henceforth being known as "The Children Who Lived". One consequence of Lily's loving sacrifice was that her orphaned children had to be raise by her only remaining blood relative. Azalea was raised by her muggle aunt Petunia Dursley in a home where she was neither welcome nor nurtured, but would be protected from Lord Voldemort, at least until she reached sixteen years old. As her brother was the only known survivor of the Killing Curse (up to that point) Azalea was already famous before she arrived at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
.
Biographical information:
Born: April 24th, 1981
Godric's Hollow, West Country, England, Great Britain

Blood status: Half-blood

Also known as:
-Sweetheart (by Lily Potter)
-Dear (by Molly Weasley
-Baby potter (by Draco Malfoy)
-Potter number 2 (by Draco Malfoy)
-Saint Potter (by Draco Malfoy)
-Little Lady Potter (by Albus Dumbledore)
-Lionesses
-The Gryffindor Princess

Titles:
-The Potions Mistress
-Dumbledore's army (second in command)
-The Gryffindor Princess
-The Slytherin princess
Physical information:
Species: Human

Gender: Female

Hair colour: Jet Black

Eye colour: Turquoise  

Skin colour: Light

Physical features:

"Las' time I saw you, you was only a baby. Yeah look a lot like yer mum, but yeh've got yer dad's hair."
-Rubeus Hagrid to the eleven-year-old Azalea Potter

Azalea was the near-spitting image of her mother, having hypnotic greenish-blue eyes, but her thick, curly hair were identical to those of her father. Azalea's physique was discrided as being just below average height, a trait she seemed to share with her mother, she had fair skin a heart-shaped face with an hour glass figure.

Personality and traits:

Like her brother, she too was extremely brave and loyal. Being described by other as determinated, courageous, sometimes aggressive and recklessly obstinate.

*I don't own Harry Potter all rights go to their respectful owner, the queen of writing, J.K. Rowling.*