Chapter 2-'Being Voldermont's Abode Is Not Easy.'

Why hello there! Is that people I see?! Hyoomunz!!!!!!

Well, um... Sorry for that...

I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to all you readers out there! And yeah, few days ago, I was just randomly scrolling through our Wattpad id (they see me scrollin' xP) and I found a person, a human, WHO WANTED A FREE INVISIBLE UNICORN AND INVISIBLE TICKETS TO ONE DIRECTIONS HOUSE. THAT'S RIGHT, NIGGAS. WE. GOT. A. FAN.

Well, I have gone outta town for a holiday, and the co-owner, my carrot, saw this and texted me the exact words: 'ASDFGHJKL WE GOT A FUCKING FAN OMG IM CRYING I JUST CANT I... IM SORRY JUST BLOODY CONVULSE THIS VERY SECOND ON ANY SURFACE JUST ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!' with absolutely no pause.

And I was like, 'JJTJISOOOOWJDJSKRNDXSJAOW' and then we sent each other crying faces... Like on Whatsapp....

Anywaaays

Thanks a million tons JulieHamary, this chapter is for you! And since your prize cannot be delivered now, we will send it to you via post in the ninth week of the thirteenth month of this year... :)

........... What? THERE ARE 14 MONTHS IN THE NEW WORLD! ASK TODD AND VIOLA! And yeah, kill that Prentiss shit guy too. Him and his son.

And for those who are currently just like 'woah, whaddup with this gurl, dayum! Take her to a psychiatrist!!! She needs help. Amen.' I'm talking about the Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness.

Anyways, off topic there... So let's go on with the SECOND CHAPPIE OF THIS BOOK, MY PEASANTS!

PS- From now on, whatever Brain, (our beloved... Brain) says will be in ' '. So don't go all Fake Blonde Bimbo on me saying 'Ew, gurl, that is so nhat da whay you put dhose kwoats!' coz *Brain's not a person... He's just a voice from deep within*.

PPS- Whatever was in * * in the 'PS' was in Thor's voice. I have noooo idea why I'm so obsessed with it at the moment.

So guys, CARRY ON!

Love,

Amazayn Turtles :)xxxx

*insert choice of line breaker here*

Delilah's POV

Hell to the no. He.. It... This... It can NOT be him!

'Um, well, why?'

Oh, hi there Brain... And bye. *shuts Brain behind a door*

"Um, I'll just be up with the order." The lady at the counter said as I stared at Louis Tomlinson.

I told you, don't ask how I know this. I live with a... A... What do you call that race of stalkers?! Direc-something. Whatever.

"Oh, so you're a fan?" Louis questioned, smirking at me. It took all in me not to just get my Thor hammer from my Toy Box under my bed, crush his manhood, make a Ding-a-ling Milkshake, and make him drink it. Anything to get that smirk off.

"Oh no, no!" I said, mirroring his expression, "you pricks can never have this hottie. Sorry."

His smirk was wiped right off his face. Ha! I mentally patted myself on the back and booty popped to Narnia... Or Argos!

We had an intense (A/N: no, not make out session. I know you guys have read way too many fan fics, so whenever 'We had an intense.....' comes up, the first thing that pops in your mind is probably 'make out session'. You guys are dirty people.... Even we are! Teehee! Anywayssss....) eye contest, glaring at each other, hoping it would just burn the other's eyeballs. It was only when someone cleared their throat, that we spared each other of our respective death glares.