Chapter 4- 'When In Doubt, Twerk It Out!'

Chapter 4-'When In Doubt, Twerk It Out.'

Guys thank you so much for your support! Please please please keep on vommentaning! SINCERE REQUEST: PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHETHER YOU WANT:-

1) MORE OTHER PEOPLE'S POV OR NO.

2) MORE BRAIN SCENES THAN THIS CHAPTER, LESSER, OR SAME.

3) TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN AND FLY WITH US TO NARNIA WITH ASLAN'S SISTER, THE UNICORN, OR DON'T AND SIT AT HOME AND....... Um.... Do whatever you do at home? Eh?..... Which is probably stalking 1D and watching videos on YouTube.... Don't deny it. We are equally jobless.

Anyways, thanks for the half K reads in much less than a MONTH! You guys are just too great! :)xxxx

Seriously, we are LITERALLY like 'I wanna scream and shout and let it all out' xP

Much love, 

Amazayn Turtles. :)xxxx

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Delilah's POV

*bonk* *frap-bonk* 

*SKAT!*

"Player 1 wins!" Came the Wii voice from the TV. Louis and I were playing tennis on Wii from the time we came back from Taco Bell (credits to Mr. Styles), while the others were just watching us like zombies.

"Yay, I win." I deadpanned, showing no enthusiasm whatsoever.

"Oh God this so boring!" Louis whined. I had to agree with him. Sitting in front of an idiot box trying your best to make to bobbleheads move their ass' was so fun.

Note undertone of sarcasm.

"Believe me when I say it’s worse to sit and see it." Liam said. We turned the Wii off and sat on the couches and floor.

"What do we do now?" Sheldon asked, with the most bored expression he has ever worn. After a long silence, I screamed "TRUTH OR DARE, HOBOS!!". And it really looked as if I had got a spasm. I just shot up from my place on the couch and accidentally kicked Harry in the back of his head.

"Ouch!" He winced and rubbed the injured area, "Mind your limbs, woman. But yeah, truth or dare is fine by me."

All of us agreed and we sat in a circle on the floor.

"Okay, soooo," Sheldon rubbed his hands, "We have some certain-" he was cut off by someone's phone ringing.

"I'm sexy and I know it 

Ting tiding ting ting ting 

Ting tiding ti-"

"Seriously, Liam?" Eve asked, incredulously.

He just grinned sheepishly and picked up the phone.

"Hey Pau-"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BOYS?!" The person on the other end shouted so loudly, that even we could hear him, even though the phone wasn't on speaker.

"W-why, Paul?" "Um, yes, okay, alright wait." He pulled the phone away from his ear and pressed the 'Loudspeaker' button.

"You boys are in DEEP trouble." The so called Paul said. We all shared wary looks and Zayn spoke this time.

"Paul, we're fine! We're just hanging out with a few friends, is all. You know, Harry's artist and a few of her friends." We could hear Paul trying to control his anger by breathing deeply like a dragon.

"Look boys. You know you'll are famous and have fans that are really crazy about you. You know what happened in the morning quite well, don't you?" EVERYONE'S eyes, except for Eve's, landed on me, shooting daggers. I hid behind Evelyn and mumbled for her to save me.