Chapter 9- 'Punk edit Buddhas and a direspecting child called Manfred.'

Chapter 9- 'Punk edit Buddhas and a disrespecting child called Manfred.'

*kingsley voice* Whaddup y'all gay shits. Howz you.

So yeah sorry for the late update bc ya know we're osm possums lol.

NO UPDATE TILL AFTER THREE WEEKS SORRY FML EXAMS.

BUT WE LEAVE YOU WITH THIS AWESOME ASS CHAPTER. #swag

So ya hope you like it.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY.

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚FOLLOW US FOR TWO FOLLOW BACKS🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Deg deg)

Bai.

ATxxx

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

I almost broke the door of the car while opening it as we reached the police station. I clutched my purse and jogged to where I thought Evelyn was. I was anxious; really really anxious.

There was Evelyn, shouting her lungs out at the police officer. "Don't you give me that shit of yours! How in the name of God is it my fault that you sent your emergency troop to find her?!" She hollered.

"But miss, you were the one who told us that she has been kidnapped, and suspected him to be a serial killer?" The officer questioned.

"That doesn't give you the damn right to charge me a fine! I will get you in prison for this! YES YOU! Don't take me for granted! You think I'm some broke girl off the streets?! You have no right to ask me to pay for your shit, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I HOPE YOU DO."

"Eve?!" I ask as I jog towards her.

"HOLY SHIT WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS. DAMN YOU SHOULD BARK YOUR ASS SAYING WHERE THE FUCK YOU WERE GOING. I AIN'T NO TAROT CARD READER THAT I'LL KNOW WHETHER YOU'RE IN ATLANTIS CHILLING WITH THE MERMAIDS, OR GETTING KIDNAPPED BY THESE CRAZY ASS PEOPLE OR WHAT. NEXT TIME YOU LEAVE LIKE THIS, I WILL SHOVE A SPADE DOWN YOUR THROAT AND SCREW YOUR INTESTINES UP AND MAKE YOU POOP THEM OUTTA YOUR RATCHET ASS YOU GET THAT, YOU MEANIE-STRAWBERRY-FROSTED-DONUT-POOP-FACE-UGLY-PANTS?!?!" Evelyn screamed in my face in one breath while literally everyone had this 'r u ok' face with slightly open mouths.

"I'm sorry, stop cussing, it's a police station for Gods sake!" I hiss under my breath. She stares at me for a few minutes, breathing heavily.

"We're not done with this." She says sternly.

"Listen up you lil shit, I couldn't care less if you called your lame ass troop or pulled strings with some rich ass officials; if your sister went missing in the middle of the night while a frickin serial killing duo was on the run YOU WON'T JUST SEW YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND SIT YOUR BUTT DOWN ON A RECLINER AND GET A MANICURE DONE, WOULD YOU?!" She asked rhetorically. I like the way she considers me her sister, she always has.

"Ma'am we know, but w-"

"Whatever it is, there is no way I'm paying a hundred pounds. No. Way." A HUNDRED POUNDS?! What the hell is wrong with these guys?!

The officer and Eve started bickering yet again while Harry tried to calm her down. She has to stop before they charge another fine against that woman or something.

"Alright, alright!" I clap my hands to stop them, "Sir, she has a point. The common citizens cannot be put to blame just for making an assumption, that too, out of worry and anxiety. And I am here right in front of you and I can assure you that I wasn't kidnapped, I just left for the hospital for an emergency. Please try to take that fine thing back."