Chapter 7- 'Delilah's School Of Wild Imaginary Arts And Sculpture.'

Chapter 7- 'Delilah's School Of Wild Imaginary Arts And Sculpture'

*hides behind Jupiter*

Heey...??? Sorry for the long wait! School's started (T-T)

Sob.

Wail.

Sniff.

Howl.

Meow.

Woof.

YOU CAN'T KILL US FOR THAT, NOW CAN YOU HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH?

lol sorreh :P

We've tried to make this chapter as long as possible... And no goals from now!! Yay! :D

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE DONE YOU'LL ARE JUST TOO AWESOME! :'3

EVELYN ON THE SIDE>>>>>>

Anyways... On With Chapter 7...

Love,

Amazayn Turtles xx

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Deelailaa's POV

OMFG BRAIN! DID YOU KNOW THAT HUMPTY DUMPTY SAT ON A WALL?!?!

'Del?'

And THEEEEN, Jack and Finn went up the hill!

'Delilah? It is Jack and Jill, not Finn.'

But then Niall came and sat on Humpty Dumpty and then went to the black sh-!

'DELILAH ARE YOU OKAY?'

Ugh, NO. I'M. NOT.

I. AM. FRIKIN. BORED!

'Go pick up your phone, you're getting a call from Sheldon.'

Haha, nice try - Wait, it is Sheldon! MY BROTHA FROM ANOTHA MOTHA.

"Hey Sheldon!" I said through the phone. It had been just three days since he had gone and I'm already missing him as if he got lost in Narnia or something... Eve had gone to buy some groceries without me 'for unavoidable reasons' (I mean c'mon! I don't buy that much, now,do I?) and it had been 2 days since the boys had gone. From our house, I mean. They are famous people. But, yeah, even normal people work... And what I mean to say is that they left because they had been on a leave for quite a long time, they had to work.

We've texted since then, but not quite frequently, seeing that they were busy people.

"Hey Del! You sound quite... Bored and a little upset... I guess? What's up?" Sheldon asked, bewilderment evident in his voice. He could look through any facade I put up, and he is more like a brother to me. Evelyn, him and I have been completely inseparable since the second grade where we were thrown together in the school play. (Which was about a girl crying because she was unwell blah blah and the others were dressed as fruits and vegetables, asking her to eat them. Creepy much?) (A/N: that actually was a play in my school. I was an orange. Yes, I asked a girl to eat me. ~carrotcupcakes1D xx)

"Nothing much... It's been two days since the boys have left and... I don't know why I miss them so much... And yeah, I'm bored of being bored because being bored is boring."

'Just say that you're missing Niall in particular. You love him, right?'

Oh, I don't love him! It's too soon! And it may or may not have kind of a crush on him... I don't know.

It's up to you, Delilah. Whatever you do, don't restrain your heart. Let it go. Let it feel. Let it love.

My heart broke on hearing that voice. My throat got clenched and it was hard to contain my tears, but I managed.