Chapter 8- 'The World Through My Lens'

Chapter 8- 'The World Through My Lens.'

HUWAYYYY!!!!! Hey! :3

Sorry the update is late :( We know we're losing readers because of this but we can't help it :(

We had our exams and shit. Seriosuly sorry. :( Hope you understand :) WE'RE NOT SHAMELESS, YO. 

AND OHMYGAWD JUST CAN'T LET HER GO IS SO ORGASMIC. FUCK.

I'M JEALOUS OF ZAYNS BOOBS.

ANYWHORE. Follow me (carrotcupcakes1D) on IG - wonder_action_69 - and Twitter - w0nder_action69 !! ;)

Follow boogey_woogey_1D on IG - niharikaa99

FOLLOW US (amazayn_turtle123) AND WE GIVE YOU TWO, I REPEAT, TWO FOLLOW BACKS IN RETURN.

Lol, I just sounded like those commercial ladiez 'Buy one Sauna Slim Belt and get TWO, I repeat, TWO diet recipe books worth $/₹/£99999999999999999 ABSOLUTELY FRRRRRREEEE! :D *insert fake smile here*

Sorry for bugging, but if you've read till here then include 'lil craic' in your comments lol sorrynotsorry.

VOTE.

FAN.

COMMENT.

REMEMBER THE DEAL.

WE LOVE YOU.

BYE! :*

(You, continue reading. Now.)

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Delilah's POV

Oh. My. God.

I am going crazy.

Somebody please help. 

'YOU BETTER HELP THIS THING YOU HAVE MURDERED HERE, SELFISH WOMAN!'

I HAVE NOT MURDERED NIALL!

Oh and yes, Niall. The supposed thing is Niall.

He laid there in front of me, knocked out of his mind. Literally.

The boys rushed in from the front door and the color from their faces drained as they saw Niall just lying there like a dea- UNCONSCIOUS housefly with a not-so-severe wound on his head. It was still bleeding, though. And it was kinda swelled also...  And I was hyperventilating like an asthma patient. I could've fainted at any moment.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Louis thundered.

"Listen, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to d-" I started, but was cut off.

"Whatever, Delilah, we need to rush him to the hospital." Liam interrupted.

The word hospital sent shivers down my spine.

I-I was the reason Niall is being taken to h-hospital...?

I stared at my feet as tears started to form around the corner my eyes. On the other hand, Louis gave me a cold stare.

The boys picked Niall up and we all settled in the car.

"What were you'll doing outside the house at this odd hour?" I asked with my voice shaky as I tried to kind of lighten the mood in which I failed miserably. I stared at Niall's head in my lap. He was spread across Harry, Liam and my lap.