Kyle, Please Stop This

I woke up before Kyle and looked over at him, he was fast asleep. I had to use the bathroom, so I got out of bed quietly. When I got out, he was still sleep. I had to wake him up, because we had to get ready for school.

          "Kyle, hey get up." I said as he got up. "what." He moaned. "We have to minutes to get to school." I lied. "WHAT!" he yelled as he got out of bed and was already out of his pajamas. "Calm down Kyle, I was joking around. We have thirty minutes." He froze and stared dead deep into my soul. "WHAT! SO YOU'RE TELLING ME I WAS SCARED FOR NOTHING!" He yelled. "yes..." I said scared out of my lungs. "CRACK!" he cracked his knuckles. "I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU LIFE A LIVING HELL." He said till I realized that I was at school.

          Me and Kyle walked in to the school and saw 'you know who!' Icky Nicky (Nick) with his two friends. "Hey faggots." He said. "What do you want Dick, I mean Nick." I said as I died of laughter. "That's not funny dumb ass." Nick said. Well, for him to know, I could really care less. Like for real, I don't give a shit. "Well that's good for you, but can you please get your big fat self out of my way, so that we can get to class." I said as I shoved him out of the way. 

          "Mic, did you really have to say and do all of that stuff?" Kyle said worried that Nick and the other two weren't following. "Yes, it was. You know i don't care for anything Nick has to say to me. I just take it and go on with life." I said. "Okay, I guess. See you later!" Kyle said as he ran to his locker and to first period. 

                                                       ---------------------------------------------------

          It was last period, and the it was only 30 seconds to the bell. 'RING RING RING' The bell rung, and i ran out of the class room. After I finished packing, I ran to Kyle's locker. But I didn't see him. I decided to wait on him. I waited five whole minutes, but he still didn't come to his locker. So i just left the school building, and then walked home. 

          When I was walking home, my mom and dad was there. Usually they don't get home till around, 8:45 am. /they both work at the same place.I walked in, "MOM, DAD! I'm..." I said as I saw Kyle's Dad in the family room with my parents. "Hi, Honey. Kyle ran away during school to day." My mom said. When I heard her say that, my heart stopped. "What?" I said. Then I ran to my room.  When I made it in, I locked my door. I didn't want to look, see, or think of anyone right now. All I could think of was where Kyle went. Then I remembered a place that we both found when we were 10. I packed some of my clothes and jumped out of my window.  But before I left, I left a note on my bed, and I unlocked the door. And I went to go find Kyle.

          After walking around the woods for a while, I finally found the abandoned building. I ran to it and ran inside. I looked around to see if I could find, but I couldn't. I walked around the whole building, and then I found a door open and a sound of someone crying. I ran into the room to find Kyle on a bed crying.

          When we were younger, we found this place. Because we loved it so much, we decided to come here if we're sad or plain bored. And once a week, we'll come here to clean it and wash everything.

          "Kyle!" I yelled,"why did you run away?" He just stood there staring at me. "I'm sorry, but ..." He stopped. "But what Kyle?" I asked. "Nick and his jerk friends said the I was useless and that I didn't deserve to live anymore. They said that if they ever see my ugly face again, they'll beat me up or even kill me!" Kyle cried.

          I went up to hugged him. " Don't worry Kyle. I wont let them lay a finger on you." I said.  " They also said that if they see me and you walking or talking together again at school, they'll , they'll..." he was interrupted when I pressed my lips against his. He then stared at me while his cheeks turned red. "Shut up, Kyle. It's OK, I'll protect us both. So stop fucking crying. OK?" I know it was harsh but I had the say it. He stared and said, "OK."