Home Alone

It was Sunday night and Kyle's dad and my parents were all going out to eat. And that was going to leave me and Kyle alone for the whole night. 

          "Okay boys. I'll be back later on tonight. Snack are in the fridge. Bye!" Kyle's dad said as he left out the door. It was silent in the room for a long while. 

          "So... What should we do? Instead of just sitting in my room watching t.v." Kyle said to me as he got off his bed. "I don't know, what did you have in mind. I thought we would just play your PS3." I said to Kyle. "Well I had something else in mind." Kyle said as he brought out his old game cube. "Wow! You still have that. I thought you got rid of that thing. " I said in surprise. "Nope! I kept it all these years just for reason like this.

         It took Kyle a while to hook up the Game Cube, but when he finished, we looked at the games that he had. He had Legend of Zelda the  Majori's mask and some other weird games. So then we played the game for a long while.

           After playing the game for a long while, we both got bored and turned the game off. "Well. That game got boring real quick. What should we do." I said laying across the carpet of the bedroom. "Well. Mic. Have you ever watched gay porn before?" Kyle asked starting to turn red. 'WHY IN THE HELL WOULD HE ASK ME THAT!!!!' I asked myself. "Well no. Why would I?" I asked. "Well have you ever wanted to?" I didn't want to lie to him. "Yes." I said starting to blush. I just saw Kyle pull out his laptop and bring up a website. "Hey, what are you..." I didn't know what to say. He brought up a porn website. "Does your dad know you watch this?" I asked "Nope! Come on. We can just watch one video and if you hate it, we can turn it off. Okay?" Kyle asked. I didn't want to say no and be mean. "Fine." I said as he moved his computer screen onto his t.v. 

          We watched about five minutes of the video and I was enjoying the video, but I was really hard.  I looked at Kyle and saw that his hand was down his pants. "Hey! Kyle why is your hand down your pants?" I said falling off the bed. I've never stuck my hands down my pants. "I'm touching myself smart one. Haven't you ever touched yourself before?" he said. I just looked at him and he looked at me. "No." I said. "Well, let me help you fell happy."Kyle said as he walked up to me. "What are you doing Kyle?" I asked as he kissed me. We kissed for a while as he moved his hand down my pants.

          "Do you want me to stop? I can if you want." Kyle said as he stopped rubbing me. I can't lie. I really loved this and him rubbing me. "N-no." I said with my face as red as blood. "would you like to take it to the bed?" He asked. "Y-yes." I said. Kyle pulled his hand out my pants and went to lay on his bed. I was under him and he was on top of me. 

            "Micheal, are you sure you want me to do this to you. It might hurt you." Kyle said in my ear. I wanted this, I always wanted Kyle to do this to me. "Yes. I want you." I said. "Okay." Kyle said smiling.

          (Hi guys thanks for reading my book. I'm now working on my two new books called 'Who I Am' and 'My Lost Twin'. They will both be out in about a week. I hope that you like both of the books. Bye)