Silence

After it was finally 7:35 am, I got out of bed and got dressed and ready for school.  I decided to wear mostly all black today, and dyed my hair all black, with a strip of red. 

          I went down stairs to see my mom cooking breakfast. "Hey honey, you want to something to eat?" I was silent. "I'll be leaving without eating. But thanks anyway." I said as I walked out the house, locking the door behind me. 

          While I was walking, I saw Nick drive past me in his car. When he went past, I could feel myself get angry, just by looking at him.

          When I made it to school, every thing went the same. Most people realized that Kyle wasn't with me. When lunch came, I sat alone.  I didn't say a single word to any one at all, not even the teachers.

          When school ended, I had stayed after because my counselor wanted to talk to me. 

"Michael, can you please tell me whats going on today?" Mr. Red asked. I just sat there in silence.  "Please Michael, I need you to talk to me, and tell me whats wrong. If you don't how am I suppose to help you?" 

"WELL I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR HELP!" I yelled, as I started to feel tears form in my eyes. "I just wanted to go today without speaking to anyone. I just wanted to shut everyone else out, the same way they all do to me.  Not many people care for me, or Kyle. They all may look and act like they do, but we both knew that on the inside, they all really hate us. Only our parents care for us. and Both Kyle and I care for each other." I said, with tears running down my cheeks.

          Mr. Red just stared at me. "I understand the pain your going through, and I can see that your upset. Just go home, and maybe take a nap to have your emotions ease a little. OK?" He said to me as he handed my a pass. 

"OK." I said as I grabbed the pass and walked out his office.

--------------------------

          While I walked home, I stopped at Barnes and Noble. I wanted to get Kyle a gift when he wakes up. I knew that if I got him his favorite manga series, he would be happy. When I went to the manga section of the store, I looked for Naruto Shippuden volume 72, the last Naruto book. 

          After I left the store, I walked straight home. I didn't want anything to happen to the book. When I finally made it home, I saw my parents car gone. When I went inside, I went upstairs. When I got to my door, I saw a note on my door. 

'Dear Michael,

          Both your mother and I went out for dinner. We had pizza ready to be sent to the house whenever your hungry. The money is on the kitchen counter. Goodnight.'

          "Why couldn't they just leave me along?" I said as I walked into my room. I changed my clothes and turned on the t.v.