Science Class

It was the end of the year and I was taking my science exam. THIS IS THE LAST DAY I WAS GOING TO SEE THIS WOMAN.

When everyone was finished, she told everyone to put there heads down to chill out and think. First of all, what are we, 2nd graders. Second of all, why, the test is over, I can leave now.

As soon as she said that I looked over to my friend across the room and quietly said, "I can't bend down that far." Well, because I couldn't, I can only bend at the waist. So I just put my elbows on the desk and put my hands over my eyes.

So everyone had their heads down and it was silent. Then, SHE YELLED, "ABIGAIL, WHY ISN'T YOUR HEAD DOWN?!" I just kind of looked at her with my face completely red with embarrassment. I finally spoke up and really quietly said, "Uh, I cant bend that far.." Of course she thought I was just being lazy so she just kinda laughed.

I tried to bend down but obviously I couldn't.

After staring at me for what felt like and hour, she asked in a low tone, "Oh. Do you have a brace on..?" I'm assuming that she saw the corner of it poppin out. I nodded lazily, everyone's eyes were still on me.

You can tell she felt bad for embarrassing me in front of the whole class, so she came over to me and squated next to me. "I'm so sorry... Is there anything i could've done to make your classroom experience better?" She asked in what she though was a whisper, but it was still silent so everyone heard.

So many thoughts were running through my head like, IM NOT DYING IM FINE NOW PLEASE LET ME LEAVE SO I CAN GO HOME AND ENJOY MY SUMMER VACATION. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? THIS IS THE WORSE WAY AND DAY YOU COULD DO THIS. CLEARLY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

After having a whole conversation in my head, I simply just shook my head and said, "no".

When she was back at her deck, she casually said, "Oh. Well I'm sorry, I didn't know." sounding a bit hurt that I didn't answer her question the way she wanted. After everyone stopped looking my way I whispered to my friend next to me, "Well. Now you know." in a sarcastic tone, to try to get me face to turn back to its normal color.

YO

this is the longest part I've writen, good job Abby.