Love Hurts: Chapter Seven- New

Chapter Seven- New

Tyler’s POV

            When I woke up, Sarah was still asleep, her head on my chest, one hand still twined with mine. Her other arm was wrapped around my neck. Our entwined hands were laid by my head and my other arm was wrapped around her waist. I looked at the clock, as much as I didn’t want to, I had to wake her up, it was her first day at her first public school.

            “Sarah Love,” I murmured softly. “It’s time to wake up.” She moved slightly and moaned.

            “No,” she said, burying her head into my chest. I caressed her hair and kissed her temple.

            “Yes, you don’t want to be late,” I murmured, untangling our hands and pulling her up. “Come on,” I said.

            “I want to sleep,” she whined. I laughed and kissed her lips soundly, not noticing when my brother came in. I bit her lip gently until she gave me entrance, then I carefully explored her mouth. She slowly started to explore mine, then she moaned. A soft cough got my attention and I pulled back to see who was there. Behind Sarah, the whole family stood and stared at us with shock written all over their faces. Then Sean and Dean smiled widely at us. “Why can’t I sleep?” she asked me, but it was Sean who answered.

            “Because you have school,” he said.

            Sarah winced then asked- “how much did you see?”

            “Enough,” Illiana replied. Sarah blushed and hid her face in my neck, just as she had done last night.

            “And what do you have to say about it?” I asked, giving them a death glare, telling them that if they said anything to upset her, I was going to be very pissed, very fast.

            “That you two love each other,” Dean replied.

            “When in the world did this happen?” Sadiro asked, the shock on his face coming out in the form of his voice.

            “Last night,” Sarah whispered.

            “Well get up and I’ll drive you two to school,” Sean said, ushering everyone out of the room.

            “Aw, why can’t I drive?” I asked, Sean turned around and looked at me with those knowing eyes.

            “Alright you can drive, but keep an eye on Sarah, make sure she uses her crutches,” Sean replied.

            “Will do,” I said, pulling her with me out of bed and looking for the clothes I had set out last night, behind me, I could hear the scraping of hangers as she went through her dresses.

            “No… No… Nope… Uh-uh… hum, no…” I heard her say as she passed by her dresses and I laughed. “What?” she asked, poking her head out of the door.

            I walked in and pointed to a pretty white dress at the very end of the closet, one she barely ever wore, she sighed. “It would look lovely on you,” I said, trying to convince her to wear it

            “What if people only look at my cast?” she asked, looking away from me.

            “I don’t think people are going to do that, you are too beautiful for them to be that vain, and if they did, it would only be a quick glance,” I whispered in her ear. I turned her head to the side and leaned around so I could kiss her.