movie night

Shawn and I had decided to have a movie night, watching as many stupid and cheesy movies as we could without passing out.

I started falling asleep during the second movie.

My eyes kept slowly closing and opening, but Shawn wouldn't let me rest for even a second.

"Y/N," he mumbles. "Y/N, wake up."

I groan and readjust myself against his side. "Shawn, I'm tired."

"I know but...just finish this movie please?" He begs.

"Ugh, fine."

I look to the television screen which was lighting up the dark room. The characters were having a pillow fight.

Shawn's chest kinda felt like a pillow.

Suddenly, I feel my eyelids start to droop again. And then I feel someone shake me.

"You said you'd make it through this movie," Shawn says.

"I'm tired." I say. "Goodnight."

I start to get up when Shawn's arms wrap around me and pull me back down on the couch.

"No, stay." He says, his voice sounding a little sleepy, too.

"I'll stay as long as I can sleep." I argue.

"Okay, just stay with me." Shawn runs his fingers through my hair, then glues his eyes back to the TV.

I chuckle slightly under my breath and close my eyes again, and this time, no one woke me up.

~

ugh, horrible I know

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN WELL FOREVER!1!!!11!!1!!1!

But y'know school and homework (already) and writers who have lost inspiration

BUT NOT FULLY

I have like three other imagines almost ready to publish and ones over 1000 words so that will be my gift to you

I'm so sorry again, FREE MUFFINS FOR ALL OF YOU

Enjoy your muffins,

~ Anna