Part 2

*Carlie's POV*

"Hey El!" The boys said. Zari ran to the door and one of the boys with brown curly hair picked her up.

"Hi sweetie. I'm Uncle Harry but you can call me Uncle Hazza. What's your name?" Harry smiled. Zari pushed her hair out of her face.

"My name Zariah. You can call mwe Zari or Zar. And that Carwee!" Zariah explained, pointing at me. All the boys looked at me with loving smiles. I inched down the stairs and walked towards Uncle Hazza.

"I'm Carlie. What's all your names?" I asked. Dad came down the stairs and stood beside me.

"Well, That's Uncle Hazza, but you already know that, that's Uncle Liam, Uncle Zayn and Uncle Niall." Dad informed, pointing at each of them.

We all went into the living room and I switched on the TV. Sponge Bob Squarepants blazed on the TV.

Uncle Niall, Uncle Zayn and I were playing Touch Hockey on my Phone while Dad,Uncle Liam and Uncle Harry were fussing over Zar. She was singing the Spongebob Squarepants theme song over and over again.

After a few matches on Touch Hockey and A Gazillion songs, I yawned and snuggled next to Uncle Zayn. He wrapped his arms around me and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

***********************************<<****************************

I heard Dad chatting to Zayn outside my door and sat up in my huge bed. Zari burst in, with her grey pajamas and jumped onto my bed. I tickled her little tummy and reached for my phone.

8:59. Hmm. Zari struggled off the bed and skipped out the room. Dad knocked lightly on the door.

"Mornin' Carls, we're going to buy some clothes and stuff for you and Zari. Your uncles are coming too, just in case we get ALOT of stuff." He smiled and left me to get changed.

I opened my closet and got ready. I walked out,twenty minutes later, wearing a pink t-shirt,pre-ripped denim shorts and red Converses. I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs.

Dad and Niall were watching TV and Harry,Zayn and Liam were eating breakfast in the kitchen. I put a pop tart in the toaster and sat down at the kitchen counter.

"Hey!"

"Hi Carlie,"

"Ello,"

"Hi Guys. Did you sleep over last night?" I asked. Zayn nodded and I got a glass of milk. Liam slid off the bar stool and went to sit in the living room. I took my raspberry pop tart out of the toaster and sat down with Zayn and Harry.

"So,What kinda music do you like?" Harry smiled. I thought for a moment and then looked at him.

"Well,I like One Direction, Little Mix and all those people. But I LOVE Justin Bieber!" I said,nibbling on the pop tart. Harry looked at me and continued to eat his toast.

"Are we ready to go?" Dad shouted. I stuffed the rest of the pop tart in my mouth and swallowed it rapidly. I drank some milk and jumped off the bar stool. Harry and Zayn did the same.

Zari ran to me and I picked her up. She was wearing a blue skirt,red shorts and white converses.

"Let's go now?" Mum asked,tapping her foot.

"Yes,El..." They all said sarcastically. I chuckled and hopped into the car with Zari on my lap. We have to remember to buy a car seat for her. We all squeezed into the range rover and Mum drove to the mall.

Zari hopped out of the car when we got there. I got out and ran to Target, with Mum following behind.

"So,Me,Carlie,Niall and Zayn will go shopping for Carlie and Louis,Liam,Harry and Zari will go shop for Zariah. We'll meet back at the car in half an hour. Ok?" Mum ordered.

We all nodded and Zari jumped up. I grabbed Niall and Zayn's hands and dragged them into Next. We went to the kids clothing section. Mum picked out a One Direction T-shirt.

"You should buy that,so you'll always have me on a t-shirt!" Niall suggested. Zayn hit him in the ribs and Niall whimpered.

"I mean...US on a t-shirt...." he stuttered,rubbing his side. I put the t-shirt in the shopping cart and walked away to the Justin Bieber section. I stared at the poster, dreaming about him.

"Hello? Earth to Carlie?" Mum said. I looked over my shoulder and saw her looking at me. I smiled,put some Justin Bieber perfume into the cart and skipped to Zayn.

"Carlie? Do you know when Zari's birthday is?" He asked.

"25 July,I think." I realized. Zayn mumbled about her birthday;I couldn't be bothered to listen so I walked to the dresses section.

After ALOT of shopping for clothes and accessories at the till to pay. It all added up to £110! Luckily, our budget was £510 so we still had a lot more to spend on Decorations for my room and accessories.

We headed over to Target. I Picked out a storage spaces that were shaped as a C,A,R,L,I,E which was cool. Zayn got loads of stuff that fitted my room and Niall got a Yellow Teddy bear lamp.

"I think you would like these Justin Bieber Bed Sheets..." Mum said. I rolled my eyes and she smirked.

"I like him. But I'm not a FREAKY SUPER FAN!!" I shouted,causing Niall to look at me strangely. I blushed and looked at Mum;she evilly smiled. I now know that Mum can be very evil... We skipped along to the computer section.

"Could I-" Mum put her finger over my lips. I looked,confused, at her big finger. She picked up an Apple Mac Laptop and I squealed. I picked a pink laptop cover to match it. After shopping for everything, we walked out of the shops to the car.

Suddenly, crowds of screaming girls raced towards us. We ran into the car and locked the doors. As the girls nearly killed themselves out there, I chuckled. They were going crazy! Just for Zayn and Niall. Wow!

" When will people know me?" I asked shyly. Zayn smiled at me.

"Soon. Lou is having an interview on Thursday, I'm sure he'll introduce you guys then." He wrapped me into a cuddle and Niall smiled. We waited for about 10 minutes before Dad and the others jumped into the car.

" What is wrong with those people? They Crazy!" Zari said, staring at the girls as we rode on home. Niall and Harry looked at each other and smirked.

"Well Zari. They like us because we.." Harry started. He shrugged his shoulders at Zayn and Zayn looked down at Zari.

"Because we are the best! And WE ARE MEGA CUTE. If I don't say so myself.." Zayn boasted. I hit him on the shoulder and he glared at me. When we got home, I instantly grabbed all my shopping and lugged it inside.

"You want any help,love?" Dad asked, while I grunted. I nodded and he took some bags from me. We walked up the stairs and put all the stuff in my room. After about 10 minutes, we were finally finished unpacking.

"Phew. All finished..." Harry sighed.

"What shall we do?" I asked. All the boys shrugged and looked at each other. Zayn's face lit up.

"MOOOVIEEE TIIIIIMMMMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" Zayn yelled, making Harry jump. Zari ran in and jumped up onto Zayn, who picked her up.

"Movies it is! Let's go down.." Mum said. We all headed down to the living room.