Part 25

Carlie's POV

We all crept on stage as Zayn sang. Some fans sang along with Zayn and other screamed when they saw me, El and Zari. I put my finger to my lips to indicate that they should be quiet and crept around to Niall. He hugged each of us and smiled at the fans.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, it's you. Oh, It's you, They add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things" Zayn and Liam sang together.

I winked at El before Lou started singing. I hopped onto the couch next to Louis as he sang.

" You can't go to bed without a cup of tea, and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me..." We all sang with him.

He gasped as he saw us and huddled us all in for a group hug. We sat on the couch, hugging each other constantly. 

Louis' smile was huge all throughout the rest of the show. The fans loved all of us. Zari, El and I. But I feel sorry for El sometimes. She goes through all the hate from the Louis girls and she still manages to smile all the time. But at the same time, El and the girlfriends are such role models to me. They're just so strong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ Did you miss us, daddy?" Zari asked after the concert. We were back in our hotel room with the boys.

“ Yeah Daddy. Did you miss us?" Eleanor asked, putting pressure on Louis.

“ Nope. Not a single bit." Louis answered before He was hit by a mound of pillows.

“ I'm joking! Stop!" He laughed, defending himself. The whole room burst out laughing for no reason at all.

That's why I love our family. We can laugh with each other about absolutely nothing and act all cheeky and funny around each other.