Part 37

Harry's POV

They took Carlie into another room and let us out with Zari. As we made our way out, I heard Carlie scream.

They dropped us off infront of Lou's place and sped off. We ran up the stairs and knocked on the door, hugging together.

El opened the door and hugged us all, gasping.

" Zari! Haz! Alfie!" She cried, tears brimming her eyes. We came inside and saw Louis sitting on the chair. He stood up and ran to hug us all, so Happy and alive.

"Where's Carlie?" Louis asked. We all stayed quiet, Alfie sighing. "Harry?"

" They kept her. I heard her screaming as they forced us out of the building. We couldn't save her. I don't know where we were and I don't know how we're gonna get back there..." I explained, scratching my head. Louis and Eleanor both nodded.

" Daddy! Daddy!" Zari tried to get Lou's attention.

" Not now, Zar."

" But Daddy..."

" Zari, I said not now!"

" But.."

" Zariah... Not. Now."

" DADDY. IT'S ABOUT CARLIE." She screamed, folding her arms. Alfie looked down at her and I crouched down at her level.

" What is it, Zari?" I asked, taking her tiny hand.

" Carlie said to me that I should tell Daddy that she's at Stansted Lane. She said you'll come and save her." She spoke.

" When did she tell you that?!" Alfie asked.

" Before that evil lady took her away and Carlie ran away with me outside." Zari told us.

" Carlie, you genius.." El muttered.

" Zari, you're a little star, you know that." Lou smiled, standing up.

" Let's go then." I said, standing up. El stopped me.

" First, we need backup."

_______________________________________

I'm so sowi. School has been so hectic but I'm gonna try and finish this before.. the end of March. Promise.

Mwah .