Part 10

( A/N The song I chose was suggested by My friend , Alexis!! I think it fits!)

Carlie's POV

I thought for a moment of what song I should do. Then it came to me. Silver Lining by Jessie J played in my head. That was the song I was going to sing. Suddenly, The door burst open and Louis and El stood at the door. I smiled and ran to hug them.  

( A/N Pretend that she doesn't have crutches any more. For the sake of the Story?? Thanks!)

" We're gonna be the best family in the whole world...." I whispered. They laughed and I pulled away from the hug. Louis looked at me and I hid my guitar away under my bed.

" What song you gonna sing, Miss Tomlinson?" He asked.

" Surprise."

" Well, it better be a good surprise or your grounded."

" Yeah, it will. Wait, Wha-" 

" I'm joking,Carls"

" Oh. I'm gonna go round to Caleb's house. Is that OK?" I asked politely. They nodded yes and I went inside the closet to change.

" A girl needs some privacy!?" I shouted from the closet. I heard them leave the room. I got changed into a lime and black 'Love. Happy. Shine.' t-shirt with a silver heart in the middle, a black and silver paint splatter skater skirt, some Union Jack All Star Chuck Taylor Converses and a white zebra print scarf.

I got my yellow cardigan and my phone and hopped downstairs. I texted Caleb before leaving. " See ya later, Guys!" I shouted as I stepped out of the front door. I skipped down the road and around the corner to Caleb's house. I knocked on the door and Caleb opened it, pulling me inside.

" Hey Cal. Can you help me with the song?" I asked. He nodded and we walked up to his room. I sat down at the piano in his room and he sat beside me.

" Can you sing with me at the wedding? Pleeeeeeeeeease?" I asked, stretching the 'E'.

" Yeah! That'd be cool!" Caleb replied. Yes!! I started to play Silver Lining. Caleb started singing with me.

" Call me crazy, 

In a world where no one, no one understands 

It's good to finally find someone, someone who can 

You know me 

Better than I know myself 

Don't care what they say 

Don't care what this world thinks 

We got each other 

That's all we need 

And you show me 

I don't need nothing else

Call me crazy 

Call me a fool (ooh) 

Call me crazy, maybe it's true 

But I'm crazy 'bout you (crazy) 

I'm crazy 'bout you (I'm crazy) 

I can't help it (help it) 

Nothing I can do 

I'm crazy, crazy 'bout you (crazy crazy crazy crazy) 

And I love it cause I know you're crazy 'bout me too

When I lose my mind, when I'm a total mess 

I smile cause you still think I'm the best 

And I love you even when you're a wreck

Call me crazy 

Call me a fool (hey) 

Call me crazy, baby it's true 

But I'm crazy 'bout you (I'm crazy) 

I'm crazy 'bout you (I'm crazy) 

You're my silver lining (you make the light) 

You make the light come through 

I'm crazy, crazy 'bout you (crazy 'bout you, crazy 'bout you) 

And I love it cause I know you're crazy 'bout me too

And when this world tries to tear us down 

They never will 

They'll never break us apart 

We're staying crazy at heart

Call me crazy 

Crazy 'bout you (I'm crazy) 

I'm crazy 'bout you (I'm crazy) 

I can't help it, help it 

Nothing I can do (nothing I can do) 

I'm crazy, crazy 'bout you 

And I love it cause I know 

But I'm crazy 'bout you 

I'm crazy, I'm crazy 'bout you (I'm crazy crazy crazy 'bout you baby, crazy crazy crazy 'bout you baby) 

You're my silver lining 

You make the light come through 

I'm crazy, crazy 'bout you 

(Call me crazy) 

And I love it cause I know you're crazy 'bout me too....." I finished the song.

I hugged Caleb and he kissed me on the cheek. We worked on the song for about half an hour then suddenly, my phone rang.

" Calling Lou <3 "

I smiled and answered the phone.

* Phone Convo *

C - Hey Lou.

L - Hey Carls. You heading back now?

C - Yeah. We just finished.

L - Kay. See ya soon.

C - Bye.

* Phone Convo Ended *

I pushed my phone into my pocket and stood up.

" I'll see ya tomorrow?" I said. He smiled and said a ' Bye Carlie Cakes.' as I left the room. I love it when he calls me that. It makes me smile. I ran home and saw Liam leaving.

" Bye Uncle Li." I said, hugging him. He smiled and waved at me as I walked into the house. Zari was sitting on the couch, asleep alongside Niall and Zayn while Louis and Eleanor were watching TV. I waved to them and they smiled at me. I went into the kitchen and saw Harry cooking.

" What's cooking, Uncle Hazza?" I asked, tying my hair into a braid. He looked over at me.

" Well. For starters, we have some salad. Main course consists of Pizza and Dessert is some Cookies!!" He answered.

" Sounds good. I'm gonna go change into my PJ's. " I smiled. He nodded as I skipped upstairs. I changed into my Simpsons shorts, blue crop top and Oversized button-up shirt. I lay on my bed and fell asleep. I didn't feel hungry at all.