Part 8

*Carlie's POV*

I opened my eyes and slowly lifted my legs of the bed. I reached for my phone. Monday 31st May - 9:45am. I yawned and grabbed my crutches. I wonder if Zari's home... I creeped out of the room, even though my crutches made so much noise on the ground, and went to check Zari's room.

Standing in front of the door, I took a deep breath and pushed the door open slightly. Zari was sleeping on the bed! My sister is Home! Dad was sleeping next to her and smiling. I closed the door and creeped downstairs into the living room to see Zayn and Harry sleeping on the couch and Liam and Niall sleeping on the floor.

" Niall...Wake up! Please..." I whispered, sniffing at the end to make him think I was crying. His head shot up and he saw it was me and sat up.

" Hey Carls. What's the matter?" He asked, rubbing his eyes ans scratching his head. I shrugged and limped out of the room . I grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen and limped onto the couch next to Harry. I ate my granola bar and lay my head on Harry's chest. I slowly closed my eyes and felt Harry stroking my hair.

When I woke up, I was in my room on the window seat. I got up and walked downstairs. Zari ran up to me and hugged me.

" Zar!! I missed you SO much!" I said, lifting her up and kissing her temple. I walked into the living room and saw Harry, Zayn, Niall, Dani, Liam and Perrie sitting on the couch, looking very exited.

" Hey guys, Where's Mum and Dad?" I asked. They told me that they were on a date.

" Ok. And why are you guys so excited?" I asked. Perrie smiled at Zayn then Zayn smiled at Liam. Liam smiled at Dani and Dani smiled at Niall then he smiled at Harry and then Harry smiled at me.

" Lou and Eleanor are getting married!!"