Part 33

*A Week Later*

I was in school when they said it. It was in the announcements we had everyday at about 10:00. The School Dance. The one thing me and Caleb had dreamed of going to together. Now he can't.

As the head teacher read out the details for it, so many memories of Caleb flashed through my head. I shook my head and look down, trying not to cry.

Everyone still hated me at school but I didn't really mind anymore. But sometimes, it's too much for me. They all just scream at me, saying I'm not good enough or I'm hopeless. But Alfie always seems to cheer me up.

The teacher let us talk for a few minutes before break. Everyone chatted while I sat there, playing with my hair and trying so hard not to cry.

" Carlie, would you like to come outside with me for a few minutes?" The teacher asked. I looked back at Alfie and he shrugged. I nodded and walked out the door with the teacher.

" What's wrong? You seem sad?" 

" Um..Caleb and I were planning to go to the dance together.." 

" Where's Caleb now?"

Oh, crap, I forgot. New Teacher. She didn't come until about a week after Caleb died.

" Um. He's..."

" He's..?"

" Dead, miss. He got hit by a truck and... died instantly.."

" Oh, Carlie-"

" It's Okay, Miss. I'm fine.."

" Okay, then. I'm here if you need me..."

With that, the bell rang and I walked out of the building and sat by a tree, my head in my hands. Alfie came and sat next to me.

" I heard what happened.."

" How?"

" I'm a good wall listener..."

" Hehe.."

" I'm Sorry.."

" I miss him a lot. He was really funny. Like one time, he turned on the radio at my house and we started dancing like crazy."

" Haha. But, Is he as funny as me?"

" No, Alfred. No-one's funnier than you." I smiled, resting my head on his chest. Alfie chuckled and hit me playfully. I laughed and sat up. Before anything could escape out of my mouth, the bell rang and we both went inside. 

*************************************************************************

It was the end of the day and Alfie and I were walking home. The sun was starting to set and it was only 5pm.

" Do you ever feel like your being watched?" Alfie stopped and looked around.

" Y-yeah..." I shivered. Alfie took off his jacket and put it over my shoulders. I thanked him, receiving a warm smile back.

A van drove down the road and stopped in front of us. Two people in black clothing and dark sunglasses came out of the car and came running towards us.

We tried to run but they pulled us both back and threw us in. I screamed and saw Jenna as the doors closed.

“ HELP!  SOMEONE! PLEASE!" Alfie shouted, banging on the side of the van.

It started to move as we kept banging on the walls but soon we gave up. I sank to the ground,  sighing and watching Alfie do the same.

“ My phone dropped out as they threw me in.." I groaned. Alfie felt his pockets then let out a huge moan.

“ Me too." He said, scratching his head.

Suddenly, the van jolted and threw Alfie onto the other side. He blacked out and went extremely pale.

“ Alfie?" I worried, crawling over to him. His forehead had a big cut with blood gushing out. I panicked, getting his jacket and wiping away the blood.

I cuddled his pale body as the van went farther and farther away. The van jolted violently again and I was thrown around, blacking out.

---------------------------

(Jenna's POV)

What just happened? Carlie and Alfie, I think his name is, were...kidnapped?

Carlie's phone was left on the ground and so was Alfie's phone. I have to find Louis and tell him.

I ran to Carlie's house and banged on the door impatiently. Louis opened the door and smiled at me.

“ Hey Jenna. Where's-"

“ We don't have time! Carlie and Alfie have been kidnapped.."

“ What?"

“ Yes. We need to get them back! Any Ideas?"

” Come Inside.." Louis beckoned me inside, closing the door behind me. I went into the living room and sat down seeing Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Eleanor Calder and Liam Payne.

Louis spread the news and they all started panicking and worrying. I scratched my head, trying to think of a plan.

“ All I have is their phones." I said, looking at the cracked screens of the two iPhones.

Eleanor took Carlie's phone and looked at it. She scratched her head and sniffed.

“ Now...What's the plan?"