chapter 1

Its 7am and Dan and Phil are waking up for the last day of vidcon.

"Wake up sleepy head," Dan says to a sleeping Phil.

"ughhh please just a couple more minutes," Phil groggily responds.

"Nope nope nope we got to go. We cant be late for the meet up" Dan says while jumping on the bed making Phil groan.

"I hate you Dan" Phil lazily takes the blankets off of him and shivers from the chilled air.

"Yeah, yeah,yeah come on hurry were gonna be late" a smiling Dan pulls Phil's hand and drags him to the hotel closet to get dressed.

Its about 7:30 and Dan's making phil coffee to wake him up for the big day.

"Ohh phil do you need your coffee every morning" Dan whines.

"Yes, of course I wouldn't be Phil without my coffee " Phil laughs making Dan shake his head. "Just hurry up we can't miss the meet up."

The time ticks away as the day goes on and Dan and Phil are wandering down the hallways of the Hilton hotel looking for Cats room.

"What room number did she text you dan?" Phil asks.

"she said she had room 166" Dan replies while eyeing the text message just to make sure.

"161"
"162"
"163"
"164"
"165"
"166!"
"Its right here!!" Phil exclaims.

"I see that phil" Dan raps his knuckles on the hotel door waiting for Cat to open up.

The door opens after the 3rd knock and a silvered haired girl appears in front of them.

"OMG GUYS I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" she squeals bringing Dan into a hug. Dan stiffens when cat goes in for a hug he's never really gotten the gist of this whole hug thing.
The only person he's actually ever felt warm and cuddly with during hugs is with phil.

Dan realizes that Cat stopped hugging him and was talking with phil.

"Well we should get going don't want to miss those meet ups" Dan grabs Phil's wrist and tries to drag him to the door so they wouldn't be late but Phil flinches and takes his wrist away from Dan's tight grasp as dan stares at him confused.

"Sorry you just scared me" Phil shyly says.

"Oh I-I'm sorry phil I didn't mea-" Phil cuts Dan off mid-sentence.

"shhh noo its fine" Phil half smiles. Dan stares at Phil with a warm smile but realizes something.

"Phil come on we should go before everyone thinks Phan is real" Phil laughed and Dan gave him tiny smirk.

The whole way down to the meet up all dan could think about was Phil's reaction and why he was so upset when he touched him he was never like that before.

'I always touch him not like naughty touching I mean like I always patted his back and held him when he's feeling sick. What was so bad about me touching him now?' Dan thought.

When they finally got to the Vidcon building their line had about 300 people all waiting. It was a very eventful day they both got selfies with everyone and one person even brought them some cat ears to wear.

Others brought posters, cards,and tiny gifts. It's amazing how much they can do for so many people. There were so many tears that Dan even had to sit down at one point cause it was to much.

Once the meet up was finally over Dan and phil decided that they wanted to go out for dinner since making dinner couldn't be a option today.

Phil told Dan he was wishing for Red Lobster so they just decided to go there. They ordered an uber and asked if they could be taken to the desired restaurant. Dan was happy with this ride because the driver wasn't so talkative and was quiet and kind. He just asked how there day was and that was about it. When they stopped at red lobster Dan gave the uber driver a generous tip cause it was the least he could do.

When they got inside you could smell the lobster and if you looked to your left you could see a huge fish tank with different kinds of lobsters. It was a really interesting sight to see. It had lilac,red,green and yellow lights inside the tank. They've never seen anything so pretty like that before in London.

"Dan are you coming or not?" Phil giggled.

Dan realized phil had already talked to the waiter and was waiting for him to follow. Dan could feel his cheeks going red from him being so fascinated by the lobsters.

Dan and phil got to the booth and both sat down looking at their menus

"umm excuse me can i get a kids menu and crayons please." Phil asked their waiter.

Dan looked at Phil as if he were crazy. A grown 28 year old asking for a kids meal! What was he supposed to think.

"Really Phil really" Dan asked Phil.

"What I just really love coloring" Phil smartly replied.

"Your such a dork Phil maybe if you ask the waiter for more crayons and paper we can have a rainbow drawing contest?" Dan smirked making Phil groan.

" you sarcastic ass" Phil whined.

"Thats what I'm known for sweets!" Dan winked making Phil blush.

They spent the whole time just talking about random things and gossiping about they're local YouTube friends. After an hour of just talking and snacking on they're food they decided it was time to go. Once again they hauled an uber and were taken back to they're humble hotel room where they were gonna call it a night.

A/n
Ahhh okay this is the first chap and i know its not as long as i wanted it but they will get better i promise just takes time.

i started school so that means chapters will take awhile but your allowed to bug me to update on @/PhanFtTroylerr if i take to long

Scarlet edited this for me and i think she did a great job and ily Scarlet

And here you go makayla cause i know you have been waitting for this ily

If you tweet me a pic of you commenting or voting for this story ill shout some of you out next chapter ✌

Peace love you guys