chapter 2

It's been a good week since vidcon happened and a lot of stress has been weighed off of both Dan and Phil. Dan had his doubts about this years Vidcon since he had a bad experience last year, which doesn't really need to be talked about.

Dan and Phil stayed in their hotel room the entire day since they didn't have to leave back to London until tomorrow so they decided sleeping in would be nice. Its also a benefit because they're gonna go to an all Youtubers party later that night.

Both boys had a bed each in their hotel room but decided to just sleep in one together. More warmth and they're best friends so its not weird or anything. Dan awoke from his slumber and was making sure phil was still asleep before he started admiring Phil's features before he felt phil poke his side

"Get up sleepy head remember this? Remember what you did to me? Pay back!" Phil giggled while poking dans side also just waking up.

Dan groaned and smirked at phil
"This doesn't count phil im already up."

"Well pretend to sleep so I can wake you up" phil crossed his arms and pouted.

"Nice try philly" Dan says playing with Phil's hair.

Dan gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Its about 12pm and the party doesn't start till 8pm so they're good for now.

"Hey dan you want to play some mario kart?" phil says whilst jumping on the bed.

"Yea sure I will take any chance to beat you at a game " dan cheekily says.

"you ---" Dan laughs cutting Phil off.

"Remember phil, don't say bad words " Dan says patting Phil's head.

Phil grabs a pillow and throws it at Dans head it sadly hits the wall. Dan started giggling like crazy at Phil's terrible shot.

Both boys go on playing mario kart for about 3 hours smack talking eachother and phil screamed frick every time dan got in the lead.

It ended in Phil winning and jumping on the bed making faces at Dan. The brown haired boy just laughing at phil the whole time.

It was getting pretty late into the afternoon so they started getting ready and picked out the clothes they're gonna be wearing all night.

"Phil?" Dan giggled

"Yes dan?" Phil looked over at Dan.

"Why do you smell like raspberries?" dan giggled again.

"Hey thats the only soap they had in the bathroom" Phil defends himself.

"Phil I brought us some of our own." Dan says rummaging through his suitcase and lifts up their soap shaking his head

"Well at least I smell sweet!" Phil says making it seem as if it was best thing ever.

"You're such a dork phil." Dan say heading back to his laptop on the sofa.

Its time for the party and dan and phil are walking down stairs to where the party was being held in the lounge, Cat said she would be meeting them there once she got ready.

When they got to the party they sat down at the bar and got two strawberry lemonades since not feeling the urge of getting drunk this time. While they drank their lemonades a rather familiar song starts playing.

"I do recall this is Demi's song confident right?" Phil ask Dan.

"Yea I'm pretty sure it is" Dan shouts over the loud music. Just then they see Cat running down the stairs and towards them.