Chapter 9- Mikaelsons

One week later

Bella's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. Immediately I started to panic. Did Katherine leave me? All my senses screamed go find her. I ran out of the room only to run into Kat.

I sighed and gave her a tight hug. I then pecked her lips and continued to walk downstairs.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing." She grabbed my arm and almost yanked me back towards her. She looked at my face intently.

"I thought you had left me." She cupped my face. "It's just that you were with me the other mornings, but you weren't right now.

"I'm here Bella. I'm here." I kissed her again before going to eat. After glancing inside the fridge I groaned. Charlie had eaten all of the leftover food we had and the fridge only had juice and a few vegetables. I grabbed Kat's hand and led her to my truck. Maybe we should walk. I don't want to think about Jake. Crap! Too late. I shoved the keys into the ignition and drove to the diner. After ordering food for us both there was a moment of silence. Well, it was more of us staring at each other. It wasn't until our food came that the silence was broken.

"Bella, I need to go." Kat's voice is just so beautiful.

"Go where?" I continued to eat, not even glancing at her.

"I need to leave Forks." I froze.

"B-but you s-s-said..." I continued to stutter. "I don't want you to leave." I sounded weak.

"You can come with me. I just have business to take care of." But the look on her face told me that she preferred that I wouldn't. "I don't want you to get hurt."

It was to similar to what Edward thought. Except Katherine knew I was not a human. I can take care of myself.

"I can take care of myself Kat!"

"I know, but there are people who hate me where I go and I just can't risk you." She was now pleading. "Please." I observed her for a moment. Then I nodded. She sighed and kissed my head. Then she ran out. I felt a small pang in my chest, but it was nowhere near the pain I felt the first time she left me.

I called Ang to tell her that Kat had gone for business. Maybe I could talk Bekah. I haven't seen her in a while.

"Bekah?" I asked. I got no answer. "Bekah?" Still no answer. Maybe Elijah. I grabbed my phone. I scrolled down and tapped his number.

I'm sorry. You're call has been automatically turned to automatic voice message. The number (742)110-0435 is currently not available. At the set of the tone.."

I ended the call. Why isn't he answering? Last I checked he was still up and about and answering every call. I tried three more times with the same answer. The fourth time somebody finally picked up.

"Finally! Eli I swear I would've ripped your head off if you didn't answer! Rebekah hasn't been answering me. Do you know why?"

"That would probably be because they're both daggered." A voice, I didn't recognize, answered. "Now be a sweetheart and tell me how you know my brother and sister."

"They turned me. You're the hybrid, Niklaus, aren't you." There was no answer. He was probably shocked that I knew about him. "Can I please speak to one of them? I need to speak with them."

"What is so urgent that you need to speak with them?"

"If you don't put them on I swear you will regret it." It wasn't smart to threaten him, "I really want to talk to Eli or Bekah."