Blank pages.

Blank.

This page, open and empty.

There is so much to tell you.

I just don't know where to start.

First of all. That poem about you and him was just mean. I think you're cute together and shit. But you know I still get emails of your poems and I do read them, because I want to know what you think of me. This was just mean. You know the story of him, him and me. So why putting it out like a trophy.

You know F told me about it, because he still talks to him. I cried, but told him I didn't care. Then he said; 'She's just a total bitch.' I just agreed, because this was really bitchy. I mean this isn't the hardest thing you said, but this was just unnecessary.

Second of all. Why do you still send messages and be like: 'Oh I'm sorry. This wasn't for you.' *sarcasm* You're just bullshitting around! It's just annoying. Very annoying.

Third of all. I'm seriously wondering where the Lego keychain is with your name on it. Haha. When I gave it to you I said: 'We two and V fit each other like Lego.' What the hell was I thinking?!

Okey fourth thing. I was in Turkey last vacation and the hotel was all inclusive, except for the wifi! So when I was bored I just went to the notes on my phone. Then I found that note of you from last summer vacation, remember? Here is a little part of it. 'HAAY HUNNEBUNNY

4:29 ; Hoi hunnebunn Jaap de agent aap :D ik ben wakker en Kristen en jij slapen om half 5, ik heb 4 verhalen gelezen op Wattpad waaronder Destinyy en nu lees ik Rue Lalaa ' When I saw this I just cried. How can things change so fast? Ah well.

Next thing. I'm hungry as hell right now. '5:43 ; kheb net besloten dat ik me ga aanbieden als Tribuut, ga winnen, EN DAN ETEN KRIJG!!! OMGGG zoooo hungreeeeyyyyyy!!!!!!!!'

Okey last thing.. Why do you hate me? (:

Keke.

xxxx hunnebun, loveyuu!

Ahaha sarcasm.