Loving and hating.

Loving and hating.

Gheh I think a thousand times. But I know why I'm still fighting and never gave up.

Because some people are worth it. Some people are needed in life, even when everybody says; delete negative stuff. But you can't have energy without negative.

I remember it too. Mine is also still on my keys. I've considered to throw it in the sea in Turkey so many times, but I couldn't, because its still a piece of my memories.

Of course I don't know. We haven't talked in.. Months? Like real talking. Well that's nice right?

But you never did, because I'm not worth it.

I do.

Well they do and F once put L and S and himself in a group chat, L showed it the next day. I think I've never felt that horrible. How can F do that without thinking of the consequences! Oh and that's not true! The only thing I'm saying about you with L is; what the hell am I supposed to do and why does this hurts so much.

But the others were. Am I right?

Oh by the way I didn't delete you from my contacts, never did.

Really..?

Many times you've told me. I just love asking that question.

Ofcourse many things happened in your life. It's been months since we've talked!

Oh how many times I just wanted to get the metro to your home, but then I remembered we don't talk and if we do, it's fighting. And I'm scared of your neighborhood and you know why.

Damn how many things I want to tell you. Just.. A lot. But yeh we're C&N and we are like Tom and Jerry or was it Yerry.. No Jerry. They fight, but they can be also nice to each other! Some times..

So this is.. Loving and hating.