Joshler (Best friends)

Josh liked Tyler but he didn't know if he liked him back, and that was the scariest feeling in the world. Although Josh couldn't quite call Ty his, he was okay with being the closest best friends can be with him. They were at their usual hangout spot; Taco Bell. After all, it's where they met.

💀 J O S H D U N 💀

It was late summer of last year, when I had the taste for some Taco Bell. I got in my car and drove there, but when I got there the line was huge. I knew this would take forever, so I took out my phone and headphones and blasted Planetary (Go!). I really didn't care that other people could hear me, hell, maybe someone would overhear it and look it up when they got home and obsess over it. God knows I've done it.

Just as it was getting to the chorus, a cute brunette boy walker over to me, and asked "Hey, bro is that My Chemical Romance? They're sick as frick!"

Oh
My
God.

A cute boy came up to me and complimented my taste in music. I can't blame his. After all, my taste in music is your face. I begin to process something cool in my brain to impress him, he spoke again.

"Hey, uh, are you here because of Gerard's tweet?" The boy said awkwardly. What tweet?

Ping.
A Twitter notification

Gerard Sleigh: @peeps at Taco Bell. I'll b there in 5.

GERARD WAY WAS COMING. So that's what the line was for.

"No. I actually wanted some Taco Bell, but I guess this is a plus" I say, smirking.

"Would you want to come get some Taco Bell and snap a pic with Gerard with me?" The brunette said.

"That sounds lovely...uh?" I say.

"Tyler." He confirms.
"Josh." I say right back.

Man was this gonna be awesome.

.

👻 T Y L E R J O S E P H 👻

There in front of me sat my best friend, and my crush. Joshua William Dun. His hair has recently been died purple, which I absolutely adored. We were eating the usual; 2 soft shell tacos with mild sauce and a medium Baja Blast. Our favorite.

"Yo, Josh. I've got something to tell you" I say out loud. Was I really going through with this.

Josh stretches his ears to emphasize he's listening. "I'm all EARS" Josh yells out. I like this idiot.

"I think I kinda like you." I say with no hesitation. How did I do that so easily?

"I think I kinda like you too, Ty" He says, then leans in for a kiss.

WAIT. JOSHUA DUN JUST KISSED ME.

I need to upload this to Twitter.

Tyler Joseph: #nohomo we're just best friends.