My brother's best friend

//I know some of the information may be incorrect, so please don't harp me about it.
If you do, I will personally shove a goose down your throat.
Otherwise, enjoy this trash I call a story ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱//

I'm Tyler Joseph's sister, Madeline. I know, I know, I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I know what all of you crazy fangirls are thinking, and no, I am not attracted to my brother in any way shape or form. However, I love my brother so. Me and Ty have always been close, and he has always inspired me to do well in life. I am now a legal doctor thanks to him.

Anyways, you see Tyler has a friend, and he's absolutely adorable. He had fluffy purple hair, stunning brown eyes and a killer smile, but that's not the only thing (although it comes in handy). Tyler's friend can kill at drums. Him and Tyler have been practicing, and I have to say it's pretty sick. They're thinking about forming a band, twenty one pilots? If I remember correctly. I practically stalk him. Joshua William Dun.

Tyler introduced me to him yesterday, and I shook his hand. I tried really hard to play it cool, but in reality I probably looked like what you would look like if you met your idol. Tyler gave me a really confused look, and walked away.

"So, uh you're Tyler's sister?" Josh asked, and scratched the back of his neck. He was just so cute!

"Y-yeah" I said rubbing my arm. It's a habit I have when I'm nervous.

Tyler was now way out of hearing distance, and Josh used this to his advantage.

"Cut to the chase, cutie. I know you want me" Josh said smirking widely.

I blushed so hard that I covered my face. Then the unthinkable happened.
He uncovered them and looked directly into my eyes, and kissed me.

"It's okay, because I want you too" Josh said.

Tyler was taking a long time, so me and Josh went in the living room and started watching Doctor Who, my favorite. Josh had his arm wrapped around me and I was cuddled into his side.

"Hey guys, want so-" Tyler said, but froze dead in his track.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds be." Tyler said, then walked away laughing.

Looks like I fell in love with my brothers best friend.