Thanksgiving

゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚ HI GUYS I'M BACK
I haven't been very active on Wattpad lately, and it's because I have been failing my math tests and I needed time to think things out. In good news, I got an A on my last test ^‿^. I figured since I haven't been active, I'd give you a story people were asking for. Hereeeeee 's a Joshler thanksgiving fic !

┏(^0^)┛┗(^0^)┓(Me highfiving all of you)

|-/elenaaisnotonfire \-|

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Babe"

Tyler had said to me moments ago, yet I still couldn't answer because it was just so breathtaking coming from him.

"BAAAAAAABE"

Tyler came running at me full force and knocked me over onto the ground. Of course, it doesn't take much for him to knock me over, with him weighing 120 pounds and with me having a stronger build. If only he knew how much I loved him.

"What could you possibly need now, Ty"

I barely mutter out before he can wrap his arms around me and squeeze me to death. I think it's pretty obvious who the girl is in the relationship. He starts giggling.

"Well, as much as I'd like to stay here all day with you and have fun, we can't. You know we have to go to your mother's today for thanksgiving."

I say that, and I instantly regret it. Tyler's entire family is Christian, so with that being said they don't believe in gays. Because of this, Tyler skipped over the fact that he was a rainbow dipped boy to his parents, and he's kept me and him a secret for 8 months. Now that it is Thanksgiving, however, his parents might hint it out.

"Just don't make it too obvious that we're, you know...."

"Together"
I said, to complete the sentence. Me and Tyler are complete opposites. Where I want to yell over our college loudspeaker how gay I am for Tyler, Tyler hasn't even told his best friend Jenna Black.

"I did it again. I'm sorry Joshy," He says, then pecks me on the cheek.

I'm sorry, but if you're in any way gay, there's no way you can't

"We should probably get going then, huh?"

I said still blushing from earlier. As soon as I say that, we hop in the car and Tyler pops in the Blink 182 CD. We arrive at Tyler's family house in less then 10 minutes, because Tyler loves his family and he couldn't bare to leave them. As soon as we walk in the door, Tyler's father greets us.

"Welcome home, Tyler. Oh, and I see you brought your friend...Josh correct?"

We both nod our heads slowly, but quick enough that it isn't suspicious.

"Well the turkey is almost done. Kelly will probably pull it out in 15 minutes." Chris says.

We walk further into the house, and start playing hoops with Zach, Jay and Madison. I'm pretty sure Zach knows Tyler is gay, but he's protecting Tyler from his parents. They're the closest in the family. After about half an hour, everything's done, and we sit at the table.

"So Tyler, how's school going?" Kelly addresses him.

"Fine." Tyler says, obviously avoiding conversation. I better do something to motivate him.

I  take my foot from across the table, and start slowly sliding it up Tyler's thigh. I already notice him beginning to feel uncomfortable.

"Did you join any sports?" Chris asks, hoping for a yes.

Tyler grins at me from across the table and I know I'm not winning this one.

"Yes, actually. I'm in football" He says, with full confidence.
I grin. Time to kick it up a notch

My foot slowly goes up Tyler's leg even further, to just about where his bulge was sitting.  I start moving my foot in a circle and Tyler almost moans but he catches himself too quickly.

"Was that a moan Tyler?" Zach teases him.

"Y-yes. The food is just soo good" Tyler exclaims and makes a fake moan.

I start massaging his bulge harder and faster, and he moans so loud I think the neighborhood could hear him.

"Fuck this, I'm gay for Josh" Tyler says, and grabs me, kissing me passionately.