Whole Body Is Reacting

[Your Point of view]
I arrived at the park around 5:30pm waiting for him. 'Where is he?' I thought. Just as I was about to get up someone back hugged me. It felt like Youngjae's hug, was it? I got all happy hoping it was him. As I turned my head I saw it was Youngjae. When I made eye contact with his dreamy eyes I suddenly found myself smiling like crazy.

[Youngjae's Point of view/side]
I finally arrived at the park, 'Where is she' I thought. "I can't wait to see her." I said while looking around. While I was looking I saw her beautiful silky hair put down. I immediately ran up to her as she got up and hugged her from behind.

I smiled, "hey (y/n)! Did you wait a long time? Sorry I'm late!!! Did you get my text?" "It's fine. Why are you late anyways? Did something happen? & I left my phone at home." She said as she got out of my arms. I loved having her in my arms, but idk about her. Her hugs always made me feel warm and comforted. "JYP wanted us to stay longer and practice. Sorry." I explained to her while looking into her eyes. She nodded and said "oh ok" with her beautiful self.

[Your POV]
As hard as it was for me to get out of his arms I did. His hugs were the best, but I would always end the hug. It's not that I don't want to hug him, I'm just afraid. We walked along the path talking about his debut and he suddenly grabs my hand and interrupts me, he knows I always let go of his grip when he does that, but he insists to all the time. I then let go of his grip like always. If only I wasn't afraid I'd hold his hand all the time.

"(y/n) ... before my debut I want you to know that I won't look at any other girls." He said while looking at me with those dreamy eyes. 'You better not!!!' I thought in my head. "Be-cho-so??? We're not even dating. What are you talking about?" I said while trying to give off a confused vibe. "Pabo. I know you like me, so stop hiding it, stop denying it. Why can't you just confess?" He stopped walking and grabbed my hand. He looked in my eyes and said "(y/n) c'mon." He sounded very sad. 'What should I do? Maybe I should confess and finally tell someone. Might as well let that someone be Youngjae himself.' I thought.

I let go of his grip for the second time and leaned into Youngjae's ear. I whispered to him "Youngjae-ah, I...... Love you." After I told him I started running, it was like I was being chased by a dog. I ran towards his Got7 dorm because we agreed to eat and hang out with the members. I ran for my life. I never looked back to see if Youngjae was running after me or not.

[Youngjae's Pov]
..... Oh mah lawrd .... She finally confessed.... I've known she liked me all along, I didn't know she loved me. I stood there in shock for a bit. I didn't know what to do. 'Should I confess to her? How should I? It would be like a last min confession. No time to think Youngjae, I gotta go chase after her.' I thought for a bit. I started running for my life towards the dorm.

I got into the lobby of my dorm and I saw her get into the elevator, I stood there thinking if I should do it or not. Before the door closed I ran and stopped the door from closing. I looked at her for a bit, she looked at me in shock to see me and she pressed the button to close the door. 'Quick Youngjae... Do it...' I thought to myself. The door was starting to close slowly. 'Fuck it, imma do it.' I thought. Right before the door closed I walked in and grabbed her waist.

[Your POV]
As Youngjae appeared I looked at him in shock. He looked at me like he was thinking very hard. Like he was indecisive with something. I pressed the button to close the door and he was still staring at me. Right before it closed he walked in and grabbed my waist. 'Just what is he gonna do?' I thought. Before I even finished my thought he pulled me in and kissed me. As our lips were against each other's he put his other hand on my waist. My back suddenly touches the wall. Youngjae continues kissing me. He then bit my lips, a shock went through my whole body, my whole body was reacting. He releases from the kiss still holding my waist and he leans in towards me, "I love you too" he said with his sweet voice of his. I literally wanted to kiss him back.

But then... elevator door opens as he finishes talking.... There stood someone's back facing me....