Let Me Know

[Youngjae's POV]
"Are you crying? Youngjae-ah! What's wrong??" Jackson asked. Before any tears could come out I wiped away my tears in my eyes. "Hyung, I'm fine." I pulled Jackson away and tried walking out of my room. "If you sit still like that and avoid everything nothing's gonna change. You know that right. Most of us know about your feelings for (y/n) we could tell by the way you stare at her and take care of her, how much you care, you take care of her more than you do with us. Youngjae-ah... Talk to Mark Hyung." I nodded at Jackson. "Alright Hyung." I smiled. I walked to Their room & saw Mark just sitting there. I walked in.. "Hyung... What are you doing?" I asked innocently. "Just taking care of (y/n)" he said. "I could take her to my room now, thanks for taking care of her." I headed towards (y/n) and was about to carry her bridal way. "what are you doing?? Why can't she stay here?" Mark asked. "I wanna take care of her." I said. "I do too." He looked at me as he said it. Is he getting mad? Or jealous? Mark? Is he finally confessing to me about his feelings towards her? "Do you like her?" I asked. He looked at her, and looked back at me. "Yeah, for a while." I looked around the room to avoid eye contact, I clenched my fist. "Hyung... I know you like her... But she's mine." I said, I picked up (y/n) in my arms. She's a heavy sleeper so it's good that she wouldn't wake up. I headed out their room and Mark followed me and pulled me by the arm. "Yours? Since when huh?" He asked, he sounded confused and lost with a little jealousy. "Ever since I first laid eyes on her, she's the one I love, I'm not letting her go Hyung. I love you too... But, she means more to me. I'm sorry." I said. I walked off to my room and put (y/n) down. I felt her fore head and she was burning up.

[Your POV]
As I was asleep Youngjae went to go get a wet clothe to put on my head. He wiped my head, arms, and legs. As he was wiping my forehead I opened my eyes slowly. "Oh! You're awake!" He smiled with his beautiful eyes. I took his hand and held it. "Thank you for taking care of me Youngjae." I said. I got up into a sitting position and sat across from Youngjae. He leaned in to kiss me, "Ya! What if you get sick?" I pushed him away and frowned at him. "it's ok, that means you'll take care of me." He gave me a smirk. "Junior could take care of you" he gave me a look and kissed me with his soft lips. I didn't pull away but I grabbed a pillow and hit his head. He didn't pull away from the kiss at all, he grabbed the pillow and threw it behind him. As he was kissing me and rotating the kiss I gave him full access, as his tongue entered my mouth he started teasing me and playing with my tongue he got up and laid me down on the bed, as that was happening he got on top of me. He pulled away from the kiss and slowly started kissing my neck, I ran my hands in his soft silky hair, I soon felt little pecks on my neck slowly going to my collar bone, as he pinned my wrist against the mattress. I could feel his smile on me. *knock knock* JB knocked on the door as Youngjae started kissing me again, he got up at a instant. JB walked in and saw Youngjae sitting on the chair. "Youngjae-ah, come eat." JB said quickly and left. Youngjae nodded and waited for JB to leave. He gave me a quick peck before he went to eat. 'What just happened... If JB didn't come in we would've gone farther.. Omo...!' I thought to myself.. I got up sitting and I ruffled my hair like I was going crazy. I touched my lips and smiled. I didn't know what to do but stay in his room now.

[Youngjae's POV]
I walked in the kitchen being the happiest person in there. I sat down at the table, "Youngjae-ah.. Can we talk?" Mark asked. I nodded and he walked to his room. I followed him and he closed the bedroom door. "Do you really love her Youngjae?" He looked at me in despair. I nodded "Very" I said. "I could back away and put away my feelings for you, I know how much she means to you, I know she's your everything." He said and patted my back. "Hyung.... You don't have to force yourself to loose feelings for (y/n)... It's hard to do that, and we can't control our own feelings. But please don't cross the line." I put my arm around Mark & messed up his hair. "Let's go eat" I said. I got up and walked out of the room without Mark. I noticed he wasn't following me. I walked backwards toward his room and peeked into his room. He looked sad, like someone broke his heart. Like it was the end of everything. 'Eotokay?' (Please ignore my bad Korean spelling lol) I thought to myself... Will a girl be worth my friendship with Mark Hyung?? What do I do???? My happiness went away and problems came back. Aigoo....