Forever Together

[Your POV]
Someone knocked on the door quietly, is that Mark? "Come in" he opened the door and it was Mark. "annyeong oppa!" I smiled at him. "Are you feeling better (y/n)?? You fainted earlier" he touched my head and put my hair behind my ear. "How much do you love Youngjae?" He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "What?" I had the most confused look on my face. "Answer your oppa honestly." He said. He seemed very serious.... "A lot... More than anything." I said and tried avoiding eye contact. Mark looked at me & put his hands on my shoulders, he kept trying to make eye contact with me. He finally made eye contact with me. "(Y/n).... Cherish every moment with Youngjae. Don't let Youngjae out of your hands. If he hurts you, let us know, I'll teach him a lesson!" He gave me a smirk. I have Mark a hug, "OPPA! I'm sorry." He patted my back, "don't worry about Oppa, I have iGot7's for that. I'll find someone one day!!" I smiled at Mark. Youngjae walked in as I was hugging Mark. I let go of Mark and pushed him. He chuckled with his deep voice. "Get outta here" I pushed him out of Youngjae's room. "Why were you guys hugging??" He looked at me, I could see his jealousy in his eyes. "Awe you're so cute when you're jealous" I touched his nose & sat down on his bed, he told JB to room with someone else. "I'm fr, what happened. Why were you guys hugging?" He sat down next to me. "He told me to never let go of you and cherish every moment. He's trying to move on Youngjae, he said he has iGot7's." He looked at me & smiled. "Let's go to bed" he looked at me and smirked.

-1 year later-

[Youngjae's POV]
Ever since that moment I realized that between Got7, we will never let a girl get in between us, cause our friendship was & is too strong to break. Ever since that night (y/n) was mine, and literally mines. Mark found a girl and started dating her, JYP took out our contract on not dating. (Y/n) & I had a kid from that night. We love our little Choi Yu Hee! I still remained a idol, and became a huge hit with Got7. But don't worry iGot7's I won't leave you. *smile* "Honey! Let's give Yu Hee a bath !" (Y/n) yelled. "ADASO!" I shouted.

[My Narration]
"No matter what happened between all of them they stuck by each other, Youngjae, (y/n), Got7, & iGot7. They all lived happily ever after"

-The End-