Rainy Days

[Your POV]
'Maybe I should just walk back with Youngjae... I kinda owe him..' I thought. "Let's walk back" I said loudly. He looked up at me and smiled. "Ya, are you that happy?" He nodded and hugged me. We walked between neighborhood to neighborhood just in case the rest of the members see us, plus he was in "disguise" as we walked he held out his hand, "please??" He looked at me with his puppy eyes.

[Youngjae's POV]
I held out my hand hoping she'll hold it and never let go. I looked at her and gave her my sad 'puppy' look. She held my hand and had her other hand holding my hand too. 'thank you Bambam!!' I thought to myself. I smiled so much my cheeks started to hurt, she pinched my cheeks then I pinched her cheeks too. She's so adorable. She's the best thing that could ever happen to me, you know also along with becoming a idol. It started raining, we had no umbrellas!

[Your POV]
He took off his jacket and put it over us, as he put his jacket over us I looked up at him, I smiled and hugged him very tightly. He hugged me back. "(Y/n) lets go before you get sick!" He said loudly. He then released from the hug for the first time ever and put his jacket over us again. I took his jacket and said "Youngjae-ah, it's ok if I get sick. Idc, as long as I'm with you. Let's have fun in the rain! Do you know how fun it is to run in the rain? You said you loved rain!" He smiled and took his jacket away from me. "Adaso (y/n)" he walked in front of me and bent down. "Get on" he said. I got on his back, it was the warmest place ever! I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheeks. From where I was looking at him his cheeks blushed. I pinched his cheeks & laughed. I love messing with him.

[Youngjae's POV]
'Omo... She kissed my cheeks' my mind was all over the place. I wish I could kiss her back, but I didn't want to put her down. I was the happiest man ever... But... What Bambam asked earlier kept bugging me... I couldn't keep my curiosity in any longer... "Uh... (Y/n)..... Does Mark like you?" I asked quietly, she was quiet for a bit.. "N...n..noo.." It didn't sound like she meant it.... "You can be honest with me. You know that. Just tell me (y/n).." She told me to stop. I put her down and we were standing in the rain. We didn't talk for a few minutes, we just stared at each other. "Youngjae-ah... Mark confessed to me about a few months ago... I never told anyone cause I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it.... I'm sorry I didn't tell you!" I couldn't believe it... Mark??? MARK????? "Mark... Likes you?????? Ya, I thought we were best friends. Why didn't you even tell me!?" She looked sad, her eyes got watery. She explained everything, I can tell she felt guilty about it. She shouldn't have felt that way. She kept speaking and speaking. I just listened. As she spoke another sentence I kissed her.

[Your POV]
I kept speaking and speaking cause I felt guilty, as I spoke again he kissed me, he held me by the waist. I put my arms around his neck very loosely as he bit my lips. I admit, I loved that. He released from the kiss and slowly kissed my neck. I felt little pecks and the rain. I pulled him in closer like it was a hug, he held me tighter and gave me a hickey on my neck. Good thing I don't work yet. It was a little noticeable. He pulled away and smiled. "It doesn't matter if Mark confessed or not, you're mines either way. I'm upset that I never knew about it but I can't do anything about it now. (Y/n) just promise me you'll let me know about these things." He said. I hugged him as tight as ever. It started raining very hard, it was beyond pouring raining. He carried me on his back and ran back to his dorm. I don't have any parents, so I live alone. That's why I always hang out with Youngjae. He took me to his dorm and gave me his clothes and a towel. "Go wash up" I got up and walked towards the bathroom. *ACHO* I sneezed very quietly. "Ya! Are you sick??" He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He felt my fore head and he said I had a fever but I felt cold. "Ya, just stay here with us until you get better. You can't say no. We're not letting you leave until you're feeling better." He demanded.