Boy's In Luv

[Your POV]
"Go wash up. We'll take care of you." Youngjae said. The boys smiled and nodded n'sync. They knew how important I was to YOUNGJAE, they knew how close we were. They would always tease us and I would always ignore it all. Youngjae gave me his clothes and a towel, he walked me to the bathroom. "Be careful in the bathroom!" He said worriedly. "It's not like a bear is gonna attack me in the bathroom Youngjae." I giggled and locked the door in front of him.

[Youngjae's POV]
I took her to the bathroom and I sat down on the couch with my arm over my eyes. Bambam suddenly sat down next to me, "What happened Hyung?" I smiled and hugged Bambam, Yunno. A bromance moment. "Thanks Bambam." Bambam chuckled and teased me. He got up and went to go get food from the kitchen. Mark came into the living room.... 'What do I do.... Aigoo... Maybe I should just forget about all this, move on from the fact that Mark confessed to her...' I thought. But I was indecisive about whether I should talk to him or sit still... "AISH." I blurted out, 'pabo' "Youngjae, you ok?" Mark said. I nodded and covered my eyes again. There was a awkward silence, at least to me there was. He broke the silence, "Is she sick?" I opened my eyes and looked at Mark, "yeah, she has a fever, she might be sick cause of the rain. She's gonna stay here for a few days." I explained. "Where is she gonna sleep?" He asked, "She can sleep in my room. JB & I can sleep out on the couch. Or if JB doesn't want to he can room with one of you guys." I got up and headed to the bathroom. 'Does he really like her?? It's bugging me so much. But I can't do anything about it' I sighed. I was about to knock on the bathroom door but it opened.

[Your POV]
I finished taking a shower, I honestly had a hard time taking a shower. I took a warm shower. I got out of the shower and looked at the clothes, he gave me his sweats and a black T-Shirt. He knows me so well, I smiled. As I finished up changing I opened the door, Youngjae had his hand in a fist like he was going to knock but he hit my head. "Ya! You're going to hit a sick persons head?" He looked surprised and said "sorry! You opened the door as I was about to knock on the door! It wasn't my fault." I gave him a look. I walked out of the bathroom. "you look good in my clothes." I turned around and he gave me a Smirk. I flipped my hair and laughed. Youngjae then went to go wash up. I walked out of the hallway and sat on the couch next to Jackson across from Mark. "Are you ok (y/n)?" Jackson asked. Mark can and sat next to me, he put his hand on my forehead. I removed his hand and said "I should be ok" I got up and tried walking towards the kitchen. My eyes felt like it couldn't open anymore, I kept trying to stay awake, I couldn't anymore, everything got all blurry. Before I fainted Mark then caught me, he took me to Jackson & his room.

[Youngjae's POV]
As I finished washing my hair I heard someone knocking on the door. "Who is it?" I yelled. "YA!!! YOUNGJAE-AH!! (Y/n) FAINTED!!!!! HURRY UP!" Jackson yelled as he was pounding on the door, we all care for (y/n) she's important to all of us, but more to me. I turned off the water and put on my clothes as soon as possible. I opened the door and Jackson pointed to their room. I walked to the room, Jackson and I stood at the door and saw Mark holding her hand. Jackson & I stayed quiet to see what he was doing. We looked at each other and looked back at Mark. "(Y/n) wake up soon. We're all worried. Don't worry. You'll feel better soon." Mark said quietly. He kissed her hand then forehead. I clenched my fist as I saw everything. My blood started boiling. Jackson pulled me away and took me to my room. I sat down, "Mark Hyung like (y/n)??" I nodded, I had that mad look in my eyes. I tried to take it away but I couldn't. So many things came into my head. "Youngjae-ah...! YOUNGJAE-AH!!!" Jackson started waving his hands in front of my face. I guess I was thinking too much. "You like her huh?" Jackson sat next to me and put his arm over me. I got up and opened the door. "You do huh?" I turned around and looked at Jackson. I had tears in my eyes... But why??