Jealousy Becomes Real

[Youngjae's POV]
As we walked into the elevator Bambam was still holding her hand. I was hoping he doesn't like her, but i know Bambam just likes skin ship with other people. He likes being around his noona. But I love being around her! With Bambam around I can't do much. Aigoo.... When we got to the car he let go of her hand and say by the window, I of course sat in the middle. Yup, I'm totally going to be over protective.

We got to the mall & we headed straight to the food court. I put my arm around her as usual, it was normal for me to do that in front of the members. I ruffled her hair and treated her. Bambam went to go get some food for himself. "We're you okay back there?" She said quietly. I nodded my head trying to look all cool. "Don't lie." She smirked at me. I didn't say anything. I removed my arm from her shoulders and went to the cashier. After we got our food we went to meet up with Bambam and eat all together. We sat down and I tried sitting next to her but Bambam took my seat.... AIGOO BAMBAM!

"Noona! Do you like Mark Hyung?" Bambam asked her out of no where. I kicked Bambam's leg under the table. "Hyung! What was that for!" He said loudly. "You shouldn't ask those kind of questions it might make her uncomfortable." I said confidently. "Ya, you 2. Stop fighting. Bambam, no I don't, and Youngjae, it's fine I'm ok with it." She said with her pretty voice. I smiled innocently at her and kept eating my food. Bambam fed her his food and I was gonna go crazy. She then left to the bathroom. "YA!! Why did you ask if she liked Mark?" I asked quietly. He said "Well, a lot of people like him. I was just wondering." "Does Mark Hyung like her?" I asked right away. Bambam smirked. "Haha no. Someone else does." He said. I gave him a look. I sat next to him and put my arm over him. "Ya... Who likes her? Huh? Who?" Bambam looked around to see if she was around or not. He looked at me for a bit and said "you." I stood still for a few seconds thinking of how to react. I started laughing as I got up and went back to my seat. "HAH, HA, HAH, no I don't. Are you crazy?" I said trying to be cool. "Hyung, I can tell when you're jealous. Have you told her about your feelings? I can tell she likes you too." He said with a calm voice. He looked at me like he shipped us and he was rooting for us. I smiled at him and shrugged my shoulders.

After a whole lot of shopping we went to the last store, Bambam wondered off on his own. I followed her like I was her dog haha. But it was ok as long as I was by her side. She doesn't even shop a lot. She likes looking at stuff but never buys a lot of things. I love everything about her. I smiled at her every time she looked at me, she would always blush. "Where's Bambam Youngjae!?" She asked me with her soft voice. I guess I was only paying attention to her I didn't notice Bambam was gone for so long. "Idk... I'll text him." I said.

"Bambam, where are you?"
-Youngjae
"Hyung, I left with the car."
-Bambam
"YA! Waeo? What about us?"
-Youngjae
"Walk back with her! Spend some more time with her! If you don't walk back with her I won't forgive you. Ok? Bye Hyung. Good luck! 😋😚"
-Bambam

As I was texting Bambam she led me out of the mall. "Where is he Youngjae?" She asked. "Uh... He left. It's ok, we can walk back. Are you ok with that?"

[Your POV]
Bambam left??? WHAT? Should I just call someone to pick us up... Or walk with Youngjae.. Aish! I guess.... I should just...