Chapter 2: I like the chairman

Greyson's POV:

I can't sleep thinking about what happened earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback (Few hours ago)

We are in Cherry's house. Alone. And talking to each other.

"Cherry, I think I have to go home now", I said

"What? Why? Don't you want to stay with me?", she complained.

"I want to. But-", I said.

"Don't you love me?", she said while crawling through my legs.

"Of course. I love you Cherry. But I felt that something's wrong.", I explained.

"Wrong? Nothing is wrong Grey.", she said as she sat beside me.

"I just have to go home.", I said anxiously.

"I hate you Grey! You've always been like this! Do you dislike me that much? Why don't you just tell me the truth?! You don't like me! You like your bestfriend more than me!", she cried and ran outside.

I was going to go after her, but it was too late. I searched for her anywhere but I didn't saw her. I didn't know that she is jealous about me and Blair. We're just bestfriends, of course it is obvious that I like her. But that "like" is not like something that I feel about Cherry. And that's when I thought that I should talk to her tomorrow. I went home and went directly to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of flashback

I put those happenings on the back of my mind. But still, something is bothering me. This something is the cause that I wanted to go home. And I think that something is not right here. I feel uncomfortable about it. What is it? Is there something that I have forgotten? Is there something that I left behind? I kept thinking about it until I fell asleep.

-END OF POV-

The next day,

Blair's POV:

Now walking to school with Greyson. It's kinda awkward because I have nothing to say.

"Blair", Greyson spoke.

"Yes?", I answered.

"Umm. Can you give me an advice?", Greyson looked down.

"Advice? For what?", I said worriedly.

"Cherry and I had an misunderstanding yesterday. I want to apologize to her.", Greyson said.

"Just talk to Cherry.", I said.

"Yes. But, I just don't know what to say.", Greyson sighed.

"Tell her what's inside your heart.", I smiled.

Greyson smiled back at me and nodded.

"Say, Blair do you have someone that you like?", Greyson asked.

I was surprised, because it was the first time that Greyson asked me about my lovelife.

"Um. Yes.", I giggled.

"Who?", Greyson looked at me.

"The chairman.", I blushed.

"What? The chairman? That 44 years old man?", Greyson's eyes widen.

"Yup. And some correction, he is still 43. His birthday is going to happen again next year.", I complained.

"Sorry about that. But Blair, there are plenty of boys in our class that is handsome. Why the chairman?", Greyson asked.

"The chairman is handsome too you know. He's smart, strict, gentleman.", I explained to Greyson while imagining the chairman.

Greyson just laughed and said,

"You're really weird Blair", and he rubbed my head.

"Well, it's the truth. Oh, by the way Grey. Are you going home with me and Sheila later?", I said cheerfully.

"I'll try. I'll just text you.", Greyson said.

"Okay.", I smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you like this part. Sorry if it's short. I'm too busy so. Please vote and comment below. Thank you! =)) Sorry for some grammatical errors and typos.