Chapter 5: They're friends again. =)

Next day, I walked by myself to school. I'm worried about Greyson. Is he okay? I didn't meet him at our meeting spot.

"Good morning Blair.", Krisna greeted.

"Morning.", I half-smiled.

"Wait. Are you fine?"

"Yep."

"And where's Greyson?", Yohan asked.

"Uhh... I think he's gonna be late today.", I replied.

"Ohh.. Okay.", he said.

"See you later. Bye!", Krisna and Yohan walked away.

I laid my head on my desk. I'm still sleepy. I didn't sleep well last night because of Greyson. I'm very worried about him.

Someone poked on my head. I looked up to see Sheila.

"Hi Sheila."

"Hi. How're you?", she smiled.

"Fine.", I sighed.

"Tell me what is it."

"What?"

"I know you're not alright."

"I'm fine."

"Tell me.", she looked at me seriously.

"I'm worried about Greyson.", I blurted.

"Why?", she raised a brow.

"Don't tell anyone okay. I saw Greyson napping at Cherry's porch. And he smells alcohol. So I brought him to his house.", I explained.

"What?! Greyson is not like that when we're in middle school!", she slammed her palm on my desk. Everyone looked at her.

She sat down, didn't mind our classmates, "Alcohol? Cherry is now contagious.", she whispered aloud.

"Oh come on Sheila. She's not a disease."

"Oh yes she is. Why is Greyson liking her anyway?"

I shrugged, "Because she's beautiful."

"Well, you're beautiful too."

"She's kind."

"You're kinder."

"Stop comparing us Sheila."

"But it's true.", she said.

The bell rang and Sheila sat on her proper seat. Greyson is still not here. Our Algebra teacher arrived.

After 15 minutes, Greyson is still not here. I can't focus in listening to Mr. Johnson (Algebra teacher).

Greyson when will you show up..

"Goodmorning Mr. Johnson. Sorry I'm late."

I looked at the door and saw Greyson panting. He walked to his seat and placed his bag under his desk. Good. He's okay.

I smiled and listened to our teacher.

**

"Please guys? For me?", I pleaded.

"Okay.", Greyson sighed and took out his hand, "Friends?"

Sheila twitched his mouth and looked at me worriedly. She shook Greyson's hand, "Friends.", she smiled.

They hugged and I hugged them too. It's more like a group hug.

"Thanks Blair.", Greyson smiled.

"For what?"

"Bringing me home."

"Yeah right. You made Blair carry you to your house. That's not manly!", Sheila crossed her amrs infront of her.

"It's alright. As long as you two are now getting along.", I smiled.

"I really don't remember what happened yesterday. We just had this happy time on their porch. As I woke up, I'm on my bed, still wearing the same clothes."

"You mean, 'Alcohol time'", Sheila said.

Greyson shrugged and smiled.

It's really nice if you see you're friends make up so well. =))

We headed back to our classroom after lunch and attended class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hi guys! Sorry if it's short. Well, I hope you all like it! Love lots! <3