Chapter 1: First day of school

(Let's have a flashback shall we?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair's POV:

"What are you doing Greyson?", I looked at Greyson.

"Looking at the clouds", he answered.

"Can I join?", I asked.

"Sure. Lay down here.", he said while he scoots over to give me some place to lay down.

"Thank you.", I smiled. I laid down beside Greyson. But I was not comfortable. I keep on turning my head and then, I saw a dandelion. I asked Greyson,

"Greyson, what's a dandelion?"

"A wish.", Greyson said.

"A wish? But how?", I asked with curiousity.

"You have to make a wish and blow the dandelion. Then your wish should come true.", Greyson explained.

"Really?", I said.

"That's what they all say", Greyson sighed.

I was amazed of how it works. So, I sat down and took two dandelions. I gave Greyson one dandelion and one for me.

"Let's make a wish together.", I invited Greyson.

Greyson sat down too and said, "Alright. One, Two, Three"

Me and Greyson made a wish by our mind and blew the dandelion.

"What did you wish for Greyson?", I asked.

"We would have a better future.", Greyson said.

"You really act like a mature guy Greyson. Even if we are still 6 years old.", I laughed.

"What did you wish for?", Greyson asked.

"That we will be together forever and ever.", I giggled.

-END OF POV-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(End of Flashback. Now let's go the present time.)

Blair and Greyson are now in high school and they are still bestfriends. It is the first day of school, Blair and Greyson are walking together to school.

Blair's POV:

"Yaay!! First day of school!", I said cheerfully.

"How come that you love school?", Greyson sighed.

"Because school is fun.", I chuckled.

"Meeting new friends, studying with friends, PE with friends, eating with friends and playing with friends.", I continued.

"You really love making friends.", Greyson said.

"Yes. Of course", I smiled. Honestly, I really love having friends.

"So, how's it going with Cherry?", I asked.

"Fine.", he answered.

"Oh. Are you meeting her later?", I said.

"Maybe.", Greyson blushed.

"You're so cute when you blush Grey. It's okay. You go meet your girlfriend later. I'll just walk home with Sheila.", I smiled.

"Really? Thanks Blair. You're my best best best friend ever.", Greyson hugged me tightly.

"Easy there cowboy. You too Grey.", I hugged him back.

Greyson and I arrived to the school in time. We looked at the bulletin board and saw that we're classmates, Class A.

"What a coincidence! We're still classmates. We really studied hard to pass the entrance exam.", I chuckled.

"Yeah.", Greyson sighed.

"What? What's wrong?", I said anxiously.

"Cherry is not our classmate", Greyson said.

"Oh. What class is she at?", I asked.

"Class C", Greyson twitched his nose as he looked down.

"Oh. Sorry about that.", I said.

"No. It's alright. It's not your fault. We can still see each other.", Greyson smiled.

I nodded and smiled at him.

We attended the entrance ceremony and met our new classmates and teachers. And we got some new friends. Yohan, Krisna, Laine, etc. Sheila is our classmate too. Sheila is one of our closest friends in middle school.

Greyson waited for Cherry when our teacher dismissed us to go home, while I was walking home with my close friend, Sheila.

"Blair, don't you think Greyson keeps spending time with Cherry while you're being alone? What if I'm absent? And Greyson will go to Cherry? Is it okay for you to be alone just like that? Friends are still valuable than girlfriends or boyfriends, you know", Sheila said.

"I know. But honestly, Greyson didn't spend much time with her girlfriend. That's why I'm letting him go with Cherry. So that Greyson will recover his lack of time with his girlfriend.", I explained.

"HA! Lack of time? When? Greyson spent his summer with Cherry, not with you."

"It's okay. I understand.", I said.

"I understand? Blair. Greyson is your bestfriend. Why will he leave you behind because of Cherry? Right?", Sheila said.

"Yes. But-"

"No buts, Blair. I'm worried.", Sheila said anxiously.

"Don't worry. I can handle myself.", I smiled.

"I'm your fan Blair.", Sheila chuckled.

"What? Why?", I asked.

"You can still smile even though you know you can't.", Sheila said.

"What? I'm not like that.", I chuckled weakly.

"Stop being dishonest with yourself Blair. I'm really worried about you.", she said.

I got home and so as Sheila. I went inside my room and changed my clothes. I sat infront of my study-table and began to write on my diary about what happened today.

"I know that Greyson will always be there for me.. He promised me.", I thought.

I finished writing in my diary. And I went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi wattpaders. This is my new story. I hope you will all like it. =) Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos. Please vote and leave a comment. Thank you ♥