Chapter 3: FIGHTING!

We arrived the school very early. While walking to our classroom we saw Yohan.

"Hey Yohan", I waved my hand.

"Oh. Hi there Blair, Greyson. It's nice to see you once again.", Yohan smiled.

"Hi.", Greyson raised his eyebrows

"You two seem early?", Yohan said.

"And so do you.", I chuckled.

"Of course. I'm the class monitor of our class. Our teacher just made me one yesterday.", Yohan said.

"Oh. Really? Congratulations.", I smiled.

Yohan wears braces and eye glasses. He is very kind. And I think he is really sweet if you get to know him more.

We arrived the classroom and saw some other classmates, waiting for our teacher. We sat on our seat and talked to each other.

"Blair! Blair! Blair! Blair!"

I turned my head and someone just hugged me. It's Sheila.

"Oh. Hi Sheila.", I smiled.

"Good mornin'", she said.

"You seem happy today.", Greyson said.

Sheila stopped smiling when she looked at Greyson, "Yeah"

I looked at Greyson and saw on his face that he is wondering why did Sheila stopped smiling. I feel some tense. So I pulled Sheila and Greyson.

"FIGHTING", I shouted cheerfully.

I looked at them and their still not smiling.

"Why are you two not smiling? It's our friend cheer right?", I said gloomily.

The two faked a smile and said, "FIGHTING", with no expression.

I pretend to be happy for their efforts but in my mind is full of sorrow. I think I really am not honest with myself.

"Miss Blair, Mr. Greyson and Ms. Sheila. What are you three doing?"

I looked at our back and it was our History teacher. I sat on my seat, as well as Greyson and Sheila. That was so embarassing. I should not do that again in our classroom. Yohan didn't tell us that our teacher is already here. Oh, Yohan. I looked at him and he waved his hand while smiling weakly.

"It's still the second day of class and you three are already disrespasting a teacher?!", Ms. Yanson said. (our history teacher)

"You're lucky that you three are still on the second day of class. If not, no exception of detention.", she said and hit the table with a stick.

I looked down, ashamed.

"Now, I'll show you how I compute your grades and I will teach you the rules.", she said strictly.

After class, we went at the back of the school and had a picnic. I layed my large handkerchief on the ground and sat, Greyson and Sheila sat too. Greyson and Sheila are still not talking to each other.

"Uhm. Hi!", I said.

"Hey", Greyson and Sheila said together. Then they glared at each other.

I scratched my head and figured some idea so that Greyson and Sheila will be friends again. I held Sheila's hand and Greyson's hand. Then I shook them and said,

"Yaay. They're now friends again", I smiled.

They took their hands and crossed their arms. I sighed.

"Hey guys! Are we going to eat? Or not?"

They still didn't answer. I stood up.

"I'm going to wash my hands", I walked to the faucet leaving Greyson and Sheila alone.

Greyson's POV:

Ugh. Why did Blair left us here alone? For a moment, a question popped in to my mind and that is why are we fighting. I took a deep breathe and had a feeling to talk.

"Hey. Are you mad at me?", I asked Sheila.

"Intense!"

"Why?", I raised my left eyebrow.

Sheila scoffed, "You really don't get it don't you?"

"No?"

Sheila took a deep breathe and looked at me, "Friends are more valuable that girlfriends Greyson."

"Yes? What do you mean?", I asked.

Sheila sighed and said, "Blair is fragile."

"Yeah I know. But-"

"Hi everyone. I'm back.", Blair interrupted.

I shut my mouth like nothing happened. I don't really understand what Sheila means.

Blair's POV:

It looks like they're friends again.

"Let's eat.", I smiled.

We ate our lunch in silence. Then head back to our classroom after eating. There's no noise, not even one from the three of you came out. It's pretty awkward of course.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hiya readers! Hope you like this chapter! Love lots guys <3