Chapter 6: I'm so lucky

"Uhh.. Sorry guys. I'm not going home with you.", Greyson looked down.

"As usual.", Sheila mumbled.

"It's okay Grey.", I said.

"I'll go home with you two tomorrow. I promise.", he smiled.

"Really?", we said cheerfully.

"Yeah", he nodded.

"Yaaay!", we cheered. "See you tomorrow Grey!", we said.

"Bye.", he smiled.

Then we started walking. And of course we started talking about some other stuffs, some girly stuffs. Then Sheila asked about something unexpectedly.

"What if he'll change his mind?"

My eyes widened. What if he really change his mind? "Don't worry Sheil. Greyson doesn't break his promises.", I forced a smile. She nodded.

**

"Bye Sheil. See you tomorrow."

"Bye! Be careful."

"I will.", I walked to the cafe.

I arrived at the cafe, greeting Lily. And wore my uniform. Then started working.

7:30 pm, I'm still working. It's really kinda tiring.

"Please come back.", I smiled. I wiped the table and went to the counter.

"You can go home now Blair. Your mom must be worried.", Lily said.

"Thanks Lily.", I smiled.

I went to the locker room and changed my clothes into my normal clothes.

"Aw. Why are you so pretty even if you're tired?", Jill pouted.

"Are you jealous?", Annabelle chuckled.

"Yes. I am. I admit it.", Jill crossed her arms infront of her.

"I'll just take that as a compliment.", I smiled and took my bag.

"Bye guys. See you on Friday."

"Bye Blair."

I went out of the backdoor and walked home. It's kinda dark. Good thing, I have my flashlight with me.

**

"Good evening mom.", I greeted as I took off my shoes and put it on the rack.

"I'm glad you're safe. Let's eat.", she carried my bag.

"Okay. So what did my beautiful mother cooked this time?", I smiled genuinely.

"Aww.. I'm so lucky to have a sweet daughter. Today's dinner is vegetable salad, your favorite."

"Thanks mom.", I hugged her. I went to my room and changed my clothes. I went to the dining room.

"Hello Blair.", Adrianne, my 7-year old sister smiled.

"Hello there.", I kissed her forehead and sat beside her.

"Let's pray.", Mom invited.

We all stood up. Adrianne lead the prayer. She's so cute. After the prayer, we started eating. Mom's vegetable salad is the most delicious vegetable salad. Hahaha =))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hi readers. Sorry if it's short, I just don't know what to add so. Well, thanks for reading. Love lots <3