Chapter 7: I'll always be your bestfriend.

My phone vibrated. I wonder who texted me. I opened it.

From: Sheila

Hey Blair. Sorry but I can't go to school tomorrow. We're going to my grandpa's grave because it's his birthday. Please tell the teachers to excuse me. Thank you Blair. xoxo

Aw. Sheila....... :'(

To: Sheila

Aww.. Bad timing. Greyson is going home with us tomorrow. Okay, I'll tell them. Take care, okay? And be careful. Have fun there. (:

I put my phone on my desk and turned off my lamp. Greyson will definitely be devastated too tomorrow. Sigh. I'll just sleep. I closed my eyes and flew to dream land.

Morning came and I did my morning routine; take a quick shower, brush my teeth and hair, eat breakast.

I walked to the school. I stopped infront of the pedestrian lane and waited for the traffic light to change.

Unexpectedly, someone covered my eyes. I held the hand that's covering my eyes. It's cold and smooth.

"Guess who?", a deep voice asked.

I smile, "Greyson."

"This is not Greyson.", he said.

"Then who's this? Babayface?", I giggled.

Greyson took off his hands off my eyes and smiled.

"You're being obvious.", I said.

"Well, sorry? I'm not good in disguising.", his eyez widened.

I rubbed his head and grinned. The traffic light changed into green. We continued walking.

"Sheila is absent today.", I said weakly.

"Oh. Don't worry Blair. I'm here.", he put his arm around my shoulder.

I half-smiled, "Thanks Grey! You really are the best!"

"Of course. I'm your bestfriend, aren't I?", he smiled. I hugged him.

We arrived at the school while talking about lots of stuffs. It's so nice to talk again with Greyson. I really miss him.

"Hey Grey! Blair!", Krisna called.

"Hi Krisna.", I grinned.

"You know that Sheila is absent today?", she asked.

"Yes.", we nodded.

"Oh good. I thought you didn't know. Yohan just told me earlier so.", she smiled.

"Oh. Okay.", I grinned.

We arrived in our classroom. After, let's see, about 10 minutes? Mr. Launt arrived. I went to him.

"Mr. Launt, my friend, Sheila LaRowe is absent today. She's going to her grandpa's grave because it's his birthday today.", I explained to Mr. Launt.

"Okay.", Mr. Launt answered.

I went back to my seat and sat down.

**

"I miss Sheila.", I sighed.

"Well, I'm here.", he pouted.

I smiled and hit his face gently, "Don't be dramatic. I know you're here."

"It's just... Maybe you don't remember me anymore.", he said.

"Aww.. That'll never happen Greyson and you know that. I'll always be your bestfriend.", I giggled. "Now stop that making that face and continue eating.", I smiled.

He smiled and we continued eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hello guys. Thank you for reading. I hope you all like it. Please vote and comment if you liked it. Thanks! Love lots <3