Chapter Twenty two

Rollan's pov

The flight was awesome, although Logan insisted on not coming into the cockpit with me. It's good that the plane has auto pilot so I sat with him during most of the flight except taking off and landing.

We had already arrived on the island. I could feel Logan shaking from the flight. I'll get a pilot when going back, I don't want him alone again. I wish I had known earlier.

We walked to get our luggage. "Don't worry babe, you'll feel better in no time," I told him soothing his back. He just gave me a sweet smile. "I know. But next time you get a pilot so you can sit with me." "I promise," I smile kissing him.

My phone ringing breaks us apart. "I'll go find the washroom as you get that," he said. I motion for him to go ahead as I answer the call.

"Hello," "hey babe," Sara said. "What do you want, if you don't know I'm with my husband right now?"

"are you now?" she said and I could hear the smile in her voice. I immediately start walking to where I know the washrooms are.

"What are you on about Sara?" I open the bathroom door and start going through every stall, they're all empty. No, no, no, no.

"What have you done Sara?" I asked in a panic.

"What? Did you lose your precious love?" she mocked.

"Don't play games with me Sara. Where's Logan?"

"Watch your tone Rollan. I'm the one in the position to make demands,"

I swallow trying to calm down. "What do you want?" She laughs. "Now that's much better. What else money, since I couldn't get that by marrying you, I have to use another way."

"How much?"

"What's the rush. We'll talk about that later. Maybe tomorrow. I also want you to suffer for humiliating me in front of your family and that kid."

"Sara..." I started but she hung up. I dial Logan's number. Maybe she's lying and he just went to get something to eat. I call and call but no one picks it up. I'm hyperventilating by now. Why the hell did I refuse to bring the guards. It's all my fault.

I dial my grandfather.

"Hello son, I didn't think you'd call me this soon. Is everything alright?" I couldn't help the tears from running down.

"He's gone grandpa. They took him," I cried.

"Who's gone?"

"Logan. Sara took him. He was just here and now he's gone."

"Are you sure, Sara is standing across from me right now."

"I'm..."

"Hey are you okay?" I turn sharply to see... Logan. How?! I launch myself at him hugging him. I hung up saying it was just a misunderstanding.

"What's wrong Rollan?"

"Where were you?" I went to get something for my flight sickness. I saw a chemist at the corner while going into the bathroom."

"I was scared I lost you," I say just as a message is left on my phone.

It's scary knowing you could lose him any second, isn't it? You should probably stay close to you're guards. I could've taken him today.

Attached to it was a picture of Logan in a drug store. Probably the chemist he was in just now.