Dream Come True

Timeline of this chapter: Circa 6-7 months after Baby Ellis' birth.

"Mmm...Derek," Meredith moaned as Derek's lips ravaged the soft skin of her neck. Her whole body was on fire as Derek's hands roamed about her curves. Her skin burnt wherever Derek's rough hands touched. The heat that was coiling in Meredith's lower belly intensified, making her crave Derek's touch.

"Derek..." Meredith murmured, pulling back from him slightly. "We don't have time for foreplay. We have to make this quick," she breathed out, tangling her fingers in Derek's thick mane.

"Hmm..."Derek hummed, pushing her against the sink that was attached to the wall of the tiny bathroom. There was not a lot of space to move around, but Derek wanted to explore his wife's body nevertheless. He captured Meredith's lips in a searing kiss, before pulling away and saying huskily, "But, I love making you squirm and beg and plead."

Meredith rolled her eyes at the proud smirk that spread out on her husband's face and said, "Derek, we don't have time to stroke your larger than life ego. We are on a plane right now, and anyone could have the sudden urge to pee and then, he or she will come pounding on the door. We don't want to get caught by the air hostesses, or worse, by some old lady or something. So, we have to make this a quickie." Meredith patted her husband's chest gently as she deflated his hopes.

"Hmmm...I guess you are right. Getting caught will be damn embarrassing," Derek remarked, sighing dramatically.

"Yeah. And besides, quickies are fun. Quickies are fast and hard and hot and wild," Meredith said huskily, nibbling on her husband's earlobe seductively. "We love quickies," she added, pulling back to look deeply into Derek's eyes which had darkened to a shade of indigo with desire.

"We do love quickies," Derek said as he slipped his hand under Meredith's shirt and cupped her breast in his hand, eliciting a low moan from her. "But, you have to be quiet, very very quiet. Can you do that?"

Meredith only moaned in response as Derek pressed his thumb on her nipple and claimed her lips in a passionate kiss that sent them both spiralling into a haze of lust and desire. Derek gripped Meredith's hips harder as he yanked down the zipper of her skirt and pushed the material of her panties aside to dip two fingers into her creamy wetness. Meredith groaned into Derek's mouth as his fingers pumped in and out of her centre, getting her ready to accommodate his throbbing member.

"God, Derekkk....." Meredith hummed low as Derek pulled his fingers out of her abruptly and spun her around so that her back was facing him. Meredith braced herself by placing her palms on the sink as Derek undid his pants.

Without warning, Derek thrust into her in a swift, fluid motion, making Meredith cry out. Derek quickly turned her head to the side and covered her mouth with his own to suppress her cries of pleasure.

Meredith reached up behind her to tangle her fingers in Derek's ebony curls, and she tugged on them as Derek kept moving in and out of her in a frantic motion. She met each thrust of his hips with her own, and the duo moved in tandem, taking each other to new heights of pleasure inside the boxy washroom of the flight.

"Mmm...Derek..." Meredith moaned in her sleep, rolling over in bed as she remained lost in pleasurable dreams.

"Hmm? What?" Derek mumbled out sleepily from beside her, making Meredith's eyes snap open with a jolt. She woke up with a start and took a moment to ascertain where she was. After a few seconds, she realized that she was lying on her bed in her and Derek's bedroom, and Derek was fast asleep beside her. She turned her eyes towards her husband to see that his eyes were closed and he was mumbling something in his sleep.