Chapter 5 (Fighting A Demon)

A/N
Sorry I have been inactive I will be updating more recently

Emily POV-
"Are you ready to go Emily" Dean asked me as I was putting on my combat boots

"Ready as I'll ever be" I say

"Demons are a big deal to kill" Sam says

"I know" I say as we walk to the impala

-Time Skip 5 hours-
Deans POV-
"SAM HURRY UP" I yell as I see the demon running towards Emily

"IM TRYING" Sam says

"NO HELP ME PLEASE" Emily screams as I run towards her but it's too late the demon stabs her in the stomach. I watch her bend over in pain, tears falling from her eyes.

"D-Dean s-Sam" Emily says bending over, collapsing on the ground.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH" I yell stabbing the demon with the knife Bobby gave me

"DEAN NO YOU'LL KILL THE HUMAN INSIDE" Sam yelled but it was too late the knife already plunged into the demons stomach.
I grab Emily and run to the impala, talking to no one but myself with Sam in the back trying to stop the bleeding.

"Don't you die on me dammnit" I say to Emily even though she probably can't hear me.

"Cas where are when I need you man" I say slamming my hands against the steering wheel, next thing I know Castiel is beside me.

"Hello, Dean what can I help you with today?" Castiel says.

"Help my sister" I say.

"I will try" Castiel says leaning over the back seat putting his hands on her wound, he leans back to the front seat.

"I have healed her but she will be asleep for a while" Castiel says.

"Thank you Cas, I don't know what I'd without you" I say looking at Castiel.

"You don't have to thank me, I would do anything for you Dean" Castiel says.

"I know man just stay with us until she wakes up" I say looking at Cas.

"That would be nice" Castiel responds.

"We are here" I say pulling up to the hotel, Sam carries Emily into the hotel room and lays her down on the bed.

"You two get some rest I will watch over her" Castiel says.

"Okay good night guys" Sam says laying in the bed falling asleep.

"Night Cas" I say slowly falling asleep.

(Follow me on my social media:
Twitter- xxgreenmonster

Instagram- _fallen.angel.suicide_
)