Chapter 10 (Lost and Found)

Emily's POV:

It was cold, dark all I could see around me was darkness. I walk around and realize I'm outside. The moon is full, it glistened off of the stream. Why am I here? I thought. I turned around and that's when I saw it. Me, laying there dead.

'Oh no, Oh no god no' I start to sob.

Why did I do this? I can't remember. I then see flashlights up ahead. I scream for help hoping they can here me.

'Help! Please help!' I cried out.

When they came into view I realized it was Sam and Dean. They had their EMP readers out. I run in front of it knowing what will happen.. BEEP!

'Something's here.' Dean says. I lead them to my body.

'Shit! this is all my fault!' Dean yells and punches a tree.

'Dean stop. We have to take her to the hospital.' Sam says scared.

Dean doesn't waste a second and picks me up running for his car; Sam takes my bag.

'She has a pulse still, A hospital is twenty minutes away from here' Sam says and quickly ducks in the car. Dean puts me in the back and rushes off. After what seems forever they arrive. Will I die?

Sam's POV:

Dean rushes Emily into the hospital completely beside himself.

'Please help!' Dean yells and a nurse rushes up to him.

'S-she slit her wrist.' Dean says fighting back tears. The nurse doesn't waste a second and rushes her in the back.

'Stay in the waiting room a doctor will be out shortly' The nurse says and a doctor rushes in.

'No! Let me in there dammit she is my sister!' Dean yells as I hold him back.

I take him to the waiting room, I have never seen Dean so upset. I felt a cold breeze. I shrugged it off. God I hope she is okay.

Dean's POV:

It's on me. It's my fault. She will never forgive me. I can't live with the burden I killed my little sister. I sit there hurting, wanting to die just as bad as she did. I hate myself. I felt a cold breeze and got chills, just then I felt a poke on my cheek.. It can't be.

'Emily..' I say quietly

The cold breeze poked my cheek again.

'Follow me' I walk out to the car and get out my Ouija board.

'Are you here with me Emily..' I say hopeful.

The planchate moves to yes.

'Why did you do this?' I feel a tear slip.

The planchate  spells out;

'I-F-E-L-T-W-O-R-T-H-L-E-S-S'

I feel nothing but pain take over my heart.

'Is it my fault sweetie?'

'N-O.'

She said no. That took relief off of my heart.

'You fight like hell in there okay? Don't you dare give up on me' I say

'F-O-U-G-H-T-H-A-R-D-D-O-C-T-O-R-S-A-M'

I sit there for a moment to realize what she tried to say, she must be getting weak. She meant she fought hard and a doctor is talking to Sam.

'I love you Emily, More then anything'

'L-O-V-E-Y-O-U' and just like that she was gone.

I rushed in the hospital and as soon as I walked in a doctor was walking to Sam. I ran over there.

'Emily is okay. She lost a lot of blood but we gave her blood transfusions and stitched her wrist up. You're very lucky she is alive'. The doctor says.

'So.. She is alive?' Sam ask.

'Yes but asleep. She may not wake for a bit but give her time.' The doctor smiles reassuringly. I can do nothing but hug him.

'Thank you for saving her doctor.' I say.

'No need to thank me.' He says and walks off. We walk into her room and she looks just about dead.

'She told me she felt worthless' I say

'What? How?' Sam ask.

'I talked to her through the ouija board.' I say

'That's not smart Dean.' Sam says.

'I don't care she is my little sister and this is all my fault.' I sit down.

Sam sighs. I'm going to get some coffee. He leaves down the hall.

I hold her hand. You fought. I'm proud of you.

(Hi guys! I hope this story is okay! I might post chapter 11 tonight!)