Chapter 7 (Familar Friends and Depression)

(The girl in the photo is Emily)

(Trigger Warning)

Emily's POV:
I wake up the next morning feeling nothing but sadness. I wonder why I'm even still here. I look around and no one is here. I sigh and walk into the bathroom. I start the water and get in my bag. I see my razor blades and pull one out, I close my eyes and think this through. I lock the door and get in the shower. I look at my razor blade and start crying.

"Why me?!" I scream at myself.
I dig the razor blade into my skin amd count the cuts I make.

150..
151..
152..
153..
154..
155..
I look down at the blood pouring out of them into the water, which is nothing but blood now. I winch at the water touching them but wash up and wash my hair. I get out and text Dean but he doesn't respond. I get dressed in Black Skinny Jeans, Black High Top Converse, and a long sleeve Pierce The Veil shirt, and do my makeup. I iron my hair and put my black beanie on. I walk outside to the gas station and get a Monster.

"Where am I?" I ask the cashier
"You are in Kansas City, Kansas" The cashier says.
"uh.. $2.45" He says.
I pay him
"Thanks" I say.
I walk outside and pull out my phone I'm home so why not call Vic.
I call him and he answers on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?" Vic says

"Hey Vikky" I say

"Emily! hey" Vic says.

"I'm in Kansas City and I want to know if you wanna hang out, go to the mall or something." I say

"Yeah, of course give me 30 minutes and I'll come pick you up! Where are you?" He ask.

"I'm at the Mariott" I laugh.

"Alright see you then" Vic says and hangs up.

I walk back to the hotel and lay bed listening to music to pass the time. I think about why I deserve to live and how unimportant I am to everyone but Vic.

(Hey guys! I'm going to start writing everyday. Sorry for the absence.

Follow me:
Instagram: hidden.mde)