Chapter 8 (The Mall..And A Date?)

Emily's POV:

I get a text from Vic telling me is here, I slip on my black converse and fix my hair.

I walk out and tackle Vic in a hug.

"Vic!!" I yell

Vic hugs back.

"I haven't seen you in a while" He replies.

"I know!" I laugh.

We slide into his car and make our way to the mall.

"How's life?" Vic ask me.

"It's great!" I lie.

We talk about life until we arrive at the mall.

I get out and walk into Zumiez, Vic and I's favorite skate shop. As soon as I walk in I spot the skateboards in the back.

'They sure do have a lot' Vic says.

'They really do!' I giggle and pick out a lime green board the glows in the dark with a black wheels.

'A penny board?' Vic ask.

'Yes. But I am also getting a board.' I pick out a skateboard that has a zombie on the bottom with lime green wheels.

Vic picks out a glow in the dark white penny board with black wheels.

'I like this one a lot' Vic smiles.

'I do also!' I spot the shirts and instantly run to them. Vic follows close behind me.

'I like that one.' I point to a black shirt that says 'Where's the boos?!' with a ghost on it. Vic's enchanting laugh echos through my heart.

'I do to' We both end up getting the same shirt.

After we check out we walk to the food court. Me and Vic settle on pizza. We finally leave and Vic drives me back to my hotel.

'I had fun today' I smile at him.

'Me to..' He smiles and hugs me.

'I will miss you kid' He jokes.

'I will miss you too' I hug him for the longest time and he leaves.

When I walk in the hotel room Castiel is sitting on my bed.

'Hey Cas!' I smile and put my stuff to the side.

'Hello Emily' Castiel smiles.

I automatically get butterflies. God he is so enchanting..

'Emily!' Castiel snaps me out of my thoughts.

'O-oh yes?" I say nervously. Shit.

'I was wondering if you would like to go out tonight" Castiel ask.

'Like.. As a date?' I say overly happy but try to keep my cool.

'Yes. Like a date.' He smiles.

'Y-yeah! A date would be great!' I smile.

'Alright.. I will be back by 8:00.' He leaves the hotel.

I squeal happily. Oh shit.. what should I wear! I go through all of my clothes until I find the perfect outfit. A black tight fitting dress and red pumps. I walk in the bathroom and take a shower to freshen up. After I get out I tie my hair up in a elegant bun and do my makeup. I smile  proudly and slip on my dress and pumps. I spritz some vanilla perfume on my wrist. After a few minutes of waiting Castiel shows up with a bouquet of red roses. I  blush.

'Awe, Thank you Cas!' I carry them in the room and put them in a cup of water.

'You look very nice' Castiel smiles.

'Thank you. So do you..' I examine his neat tux.

'Shall we go now?' He ask.

'Yes' Castiel takes my hand and walks me to a rented red mustang.

'Damn Castiel. You went all out' I gush.

'Well it is right to impress a girl on your first date' He says in his usual monotone voice.

'Where are we going?' I smile

'Some Italian restaurant' He drives off into the sunset. Everything felt perfect.

Castiel drives there and he helps me out of the car, which was parked by a Valet worker.

After we get in a waitress seats us, From what I can tell it is very expensive and a overly priced restaurant.

'I am your waitress, Sally. What would you all like to drink today?' Sally asked politely.

'I will have water' I say.

'Same for me' Castiel says.

'That will be right with you.' Sally writes it down and walks off.

After what was about two minutes she was back. She gives us time to look the menu.

'Um, I will have the cranberry salad with sweet vinaigrette dressing' I say and watch Sally write down what I say.

'I will have the spaghetti with goat meatballs' Castiel says. Sally writes it down.

Castiel and I spend a while talking about everything from ourselves, to Sam and Dean, to the war we are fighting. We enjoy our meal and head back to the hotel.

'Thank you so much for dinner' I say and walking to my bed taking off the bone crushing pumps.

'No need to thank me' Castiel says.

'Well I had fun' I blush.

I look up at him and he looks at me. I lean in a bit and castiel closes the gap with a kiss. I feel electricity run through my whole body, the kiss seems like forever until he pulls away.

'Goodnight Emily' Castiel says and walks out to his room.

I sit on my bed speechless. He kissed me, then left.. Does he not like me? I take off my makeup and undo my hair. I slip into my PJs and fall asleep alone. Like always. I ruin everything.

(Well that was a much waited chapter wasn't it! If you liked it comment below what should happen between Emily and Castiel! Like it and be sure to follow me on here!)