Chapter 8

Chris pov 3am

Quentin in Malaysia were partying a lil to hard. Malaysia was drunk Quentin was high as hell. Tamara in Antonio was high they were just kissing each other throats down i even saw Destiny in Jody kissing every now in then John in Remorse left...My nigga bout to smash.

I was just lonely i looked around in saw Malaysia walking out the door in Quentin wasn't paying attention so i stepped out with her.

"Where you going" i asked.

She just walked over towards me "take me to your Room i want to get some rest" she said dam a bad ass in my bedroom don't mix but i won't take advantage of her.

I grabbed her hand in we headed down the hall way in turnt the corner where my room was i opened the door in walked in with Malaysia she slid off her dress.

"Can i wear one of your shirts" she asked dam she had a banging ass body she was curvy in had nice ass titties i ain't see them though her bra was covering them.

I knodded my head in walked towards my closet in got out a button up shirt for her "do want Pants or something" i asked.

"No just the shirt" she said i passed her the shirt in she stepped in the bathroom to take a shower.

15 minutes she came out with the shirt i gave her i was laying down watching tv she got in bed next to me.

"Umm what you doing ?" she asked.

"What you talking bout girl" i said.

"Your bed is on the couch over there make yourself self comfortable" she said.

"Come on the couch really" i asked.

She just stared at me i did the same then broke the silence.

"Alright" i said then got up " wait you can sleep with me" she said i layed back down in turnt the tv off it was dark in the room i couldn't see nothing.

She giggled then snuggled under me.

"Malaysia what you doing" i asked.

She didn't say nothing she just started rubbing on me i didn't stop her i just chilled.

"Take your clothes off boy" she said.

" i thought you where with Quentin" i said.

"No we just friends Chris" i shrugged in took my shirt in shorts off.

She started kissing on me but i stopped her i didn't want no problems with Quentin she say they just friends but im not gone do my boy Like that i grabbed a pillow in made my way towards the couch i put my shorts back on.

"Good night Malaysia" i said i heard light snores so im guessing she was sleep.

Soon a i fell asleep tomorrow we meet with the plug up here in Miami i hope everything go ass planned.

_________________________________

Quentin pov ( Next morning)

I woke up next to Tamara in Antonio i just hope we ain't have a threesome i saw Tamara squirming around she must was waking up then she opened her eyes i was just looking she bit her lip and got up. I was told i was handsome ass hell when i wake up that could be a reason she bit her lip.

I got out of bed in made my way to the bathroom i saw Tamara sitting on the floor over the toilet sleep throwing up. She must had a hangover.

"You ight" i asked

"Yea" she said dapping her mouth with a towel then brushing her teeth after.

"Where's Malaysia" i asked.