Revenge is a bitch

(Remorse in the mm)

Destiny Pov

The news was so unreal Every part in my body Felt like it had broken in pieces. Looking at my son I had to stay strong for him But who could Stay strong for me. My mama was Shot in killed this morning SHOT somebody took her life in i promise to god when i find them Their gonna hurt more then they've hurt me Including Parents, their children, the people they love the most gonna surfer how I'm suffering right now.

"Destiny" i heard Malaysia's voice I couldn't even focus my heart Hurted so much she wasn't supposed to leave like that. "S-she died t-hey k-killed her" my voice cracked with every word i still can imagine Going to identify her body.

"Killed ? Im so sorry Destiny" she hugged me tight.

"Ma me" ramon wiggled his lil self to me i wiped my face. "Ju ju" he handed me his cup asking for juice.

"Come on Mon let mommy get some Rest ok" Tamara picked up Ramon in grabbed his cup for me in carried him off.

I realized sitting here crying ain't gonna bring her back nor  Accomplish killing who ever did this im going to make them suffer. I got up Malaysia starred while i grabbed my keys in purse.

"Where are u going" she asked i shrugged grabbing my phone off the charger. "Either you down or not I'm going to get justice" i said she shook her head.

"Destiny think about your son before you do something crazy" she said.

"CRAZY you haven't seen crazy yet Lay my son is fine and so am I, the question is you down or no" ian got time as its a simple question."  I said in annoyed but calm voice. "Destiny im sorry but i can't you should think about this as well figure out a plan " She said ian tryna hear that shit

  "My fucking ma got her dam face blown off this morning And you saying you ain't down I thought she was like your momma too lay you on some real foul shit now in its disrespectful too me !" I snapped she stayed silent then walked out.

"Lets go Dez if she don't want too come fuck her she been acting shady anyways she say she loyal but bitch in like where" Remorse spoke she right fuck that hoe I promise I got her ass tho.

I Left out with Remorse Malaysia sitting her Dumb ass down like she and a deep thought, Tamara's Probably pregnant so I'm not going to bother her I know she will always be down when its a time like this.

I walked in the kitchen in landed kisses all over my baby face whatever the night brings Im ready. I kissed Tamara cheek in left out.

"Ready sexy" i asked Remorse. "Like freddy" she replied. Remorse had a great relationship with my mom so i know she is just as hurt as me. I have not heard from Porshae she must be grieving as well I'll check on her later.

_________

We pulled up to Our Lady Trap This is something the boys don't know about. yes we are under the drug gang as well My mains and i Run this. This was What we mostly Learned about when we escape that fucked up ass Foster home Facility.

"Tiki lets go" i said To one of my Workers Tiki was The one we let hold down the Trap until we returned. Tiki was a thick ass Puerto rican chick mixed with A hint of black she was school smart in hood Smart.

"Ready chica" she said in her Deep accent she had More than 2 accents but normally her Accent comes out when she's either mad thats my roll dog.

The 3 of us left in found out way to Our boy Kajoe House Kajoe was The streets Connection He knew everybody in damn near everything about him with out him we wouldnt have met Quentin and his crew.

I couldn't Cry anymore Whats done was done whoever tried too hurt me did A good ass job but My time for Revenge on these pussy niggas. Niggas ? hell Yeah it had to be some pussy niggas Because no bitch had the nerve too cross over a Real bitch Like me So one or another Female or nigga i don't give a dam whoever planned it was getting this shit worser than the Pussy that killed my mama.

"Whats up Killa" Kajo greeted me he nodded his head at Remorse and tiki. I let out a sigh "I need your help i know u heard About what happen the other night." he shook his head. 

"i aint going to keep being a Snitch but For now its the least i can do Since it was your Mom's and everything which I'm very sorry about." he Spoke i nodded my head. "Hop in" He did as told in i pulled off.

I kept my eyes on the road i couldn't help but Notice Remorse eyeing me down, Who said i still aint have feelings for her ? i Did actually I just couldn't let her No because I'm Starting to feel Jody now.

I pulled back into our trap in hopped out with the three of them. you all probably like why pick up Tiki then ? Well because Tiki has eyes like an Hawk she Spots shit but really she's like the look out when our heads are turned.

"Everything Clear Tiki" i asked watching our surroundings, Tiki had that sense she spotted fake shit everywhere such as Money, Niggas, bitches, and mostly loyalty No fakes on our Team. "Clear she responded i nodded.

Making our way inside i got a couple Sorries out bout your lost from the team. Right now i don't wanna believe she's gone i don't like negativity thats why i don't involve mostly in killings because i don't want to be Killed myself but now....

Revenge is a Bitch....